By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New GT5 screens released: 1080p 3D confirmed

leo-j said:

here's some "HD" gameplay

http://e3.g4tv.com/videos/46699/E3-2010-Live-Gran-Turismo-5-Demo-with-Kazunori-Yamauchi/?quality=hd

cool, Yamauchi-san brought everyones favorite translator back

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

The translater was more fun this time, he wasn't quite =D

mM
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
disolitude said:

lol...where did you read this? 1080p in 3D part...

I'll bet your right now digital foundry finds it otherwise when it comes out.

Otherwise the game does look fabulous....

from polyphony, they said it's going to be running 3D at 1080p resolution.

I'm sure they will find something different, since 1080P 3D is really hard to do

Yeah, thats a very general statement. Avatar was 3D and 1080p as well. 720p per eye...but 1080p in total. It just doesn't seem technically possible for it to be 2160P and look that good (on PS3)...thats 1080p per eye. :)

I don't want to take anything away from this game though even if its not 1080p 3D. It looks absolutely fantastic...

And yet some pleople call it GT 4.5. How many games take so much time to be developed?

Graphics worthy of a Slenor thread... (Maybe even 3!)

It's Amazing, So Amazing, So Amazing, So Amazing :D

Around the Network
naruball said:
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
disolitude said:

lol...where did you read this? 1080p in 3D part...

I'll bet your right now digital foundry finds it otherwise when it comes out.

Otherwise the game does look fabulous....

from polyphony, they said it's going to be running 3D at 1080p resolution.

I'm sure they will find something different, since 1080P 3D is really hard to do

Yeah, thats a very general statement. Avatar was 3D and 1080p as well. 720p per eye...but 1080p in total. It just doesn't seem technically possible for it to be 2160P and look that good (on PS3)...thats 1080p per eye. :)

I don't want to take anything away from this game though even if its not 1080p 3D. It looks absolutely fantastic...

And yet some pleople call it GT 4.5. How many games take so much time to be developed?

those people don't know how much hardwork goes into creating such a masterpiece

Simply Amazing!

LET'S GO KNICKS

What does the photo/replay mode do to the graphics to make it look so unbelievably good?

Amazing indeed! unbelivably detailed.......

Did someone saw my dropped jaw ?