Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazing Crysis 2 images. Simply amazing.

Ping_ii said:

Why ppl keep falling to Selnor's "Best graphics ever!" crap is beyond me...

How many time have we seen him hype x game up to have the GODLY graphics? wake?540p? Lost planet2?till went multi?Risen? seriously....ignore him, you gotta remember any game as long as it's not PS3 exclusive is "Teh best looking game" to this dude.

Now back to what I said KZ3,Rage,Crysis 2 is on PS3 what's with all the argument? PS3 owners can get them all.

Did he say that AW was best looking console game? And he also want proof of Rage prebacked lighting, this tell me how much he knows about graphics in general. You can judge the lighting by looking at the gameplay video.

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Ping_ii said:

How many time have we seen him hype x game up to have the GODLY graphics? wake?540p? Lost planet2?till went multi?Risen? seriously....ignore him, you gotta remember any game as long as it's not PS3 exclusive is "Teh best looking game" to this dude.

Now back to what I said KZ3,Rage,Crysis 2 is on PS3 what's with all the argument? PS3 owners can get them all.

Did he say that AW was best looking console game? And he also want proof of Rage prebacked lighting, this tell me how much he knows about graphics in general. You can judge the lighting by looking at the gameplay video.

are you for real?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

shanbcn said:
Ping_ii said:

OMG I don't even want to reminisce the times where AW was a week or 2 away from release,all the "GOTY?" or "Best looking game ever" threads by him not to mention every single post is almost like AW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sex......you get the idea.

kiefer23 said:
Xoj said:
selnor said:
leo-j said:

killzone 3 was showing far more scale than anything shown off with CRYSIS 2 at e3.. and RAGE truely surpasses both.. from what I saw, I am not even joking

RAGE has far more scale than Crysis 2, and far more detail

Are you joking????????????????

KZ3 showed small areas. And a couple of onscreen enemies. Still very enclosed. Combat is tight to you. 

Rage was nice. Definately up there. Reach had much bigger environments, fog effects and draw distance. And the amount of enemies on the ground and sky was awesome. 

Crysis 2 just has the 'whole' package. 

KZ3 so called destruction looked very weak next to Crysis 2 at E3.

a icy mountain is not small in scale O_o what u were watching? it was open area space. with sun burst affecting ur vision with uncharted 2 like snow.

It's not a playable area.

it is (the one with the jetpack)

Btw i don't really know how some of you guys can see yourselves in the mirror after some of these stupid arguments about stupid stuff, obviously all these games look great and everyone will have a different taste.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Ping_ii said:
shanbcn said:
Ping_ii said:

OMG I don't even want to reminisce the times where AW was a week or 2 away from release,all the "GOTY?" or "Best looking game ever" threads by him not to mention every single post is almost like AW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sex......you get the idea.

Lmao yeah, that was hilarious.

So far we've had a lot of new graphics kings according to Selnor

Alan wake, far cry 2, forza 3, Lost planet 2, Risen and the list goes on xD.

Around the Network

The skepticals among you will be confounded.

With the reports stating GT5 is doing 1080p @ 60fps and 3D, at the same time...

I can confidently say that you have your new graphics king there.

I want to see the game in motion first. I'll probably buy it anyways.

*Yawn*

Seriously everyone should just Stfu.

Selnor, we haven't seen nearly enough of either three to claim which has the best graphics/performance and KillZone 3 and Rage both have a good 6-12months of development time left.

In my opinion Crysis 2 wasn't as impressive as they are making it out to be on the Xbox 360 and we have still yet to see the PS3 build.

Again I haven't seen pure HD uncompressed footage that I would get playing it on my TV screen so unless they release a demo it means squat.

Necromunda said:

Okay, someone seriously needs to embed a video interview of RAGE...

Might as well be me ^_^ And might I add, this is easily one of my most anticipated games.

Wow if thats the Xbox 360 version that's truly impressive. Especially since it's running at 60fps.

To be honest I would of prefered them to lock the game at 30fps and try to boost the graphics even further.

the images in is post are from pc game , xbox360 and ps3 crysis 2 will not be that good , probably killzone3 will be the best looking game or rage . rage is a must buy i wonder how many discs will rage xbox360 will have ?

btw halo reach graphics are very dated , gears of war 3 was 10 x better graphics than halo reach.

but if you guys want good graphics play gt5 , is U N B E L I V A B L E !!!