By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 games of E3

1.  3DS games (Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Starfox, Mario Kart, etc)

2. Zelda: Skyward Sword

3. Donkey Kong Country Returns

4. Sorcery

5. Golden Sun DS

Around the Network

what about crysis 2, killzone 3, portal 2 fallout new vegas, RAGE, gt5, assassin's creed bloodlines. ALSO dead space 2

i would like to see more socom 4. and WTF no LAst guardian!

in my conclusion the best game of e3 is Kevin butler! no one molests oxen like him

1. Gran Turismo 5 (who noticed the dynamic weather changes?! and driving as stig on top gear test track?! can't beat that)

2. Twisted Metal (never played any previous versions and seriously thought this wouldn't work in this gen, boy was I wrong, looks super exciting)

3. Little Big Planet 2 (nothing to say here, this is what I call innovation)

4. Kirby's Epic Yarn (love the art style, love how the game looks and how it may play)

5. Killzone 3 (would be higher, but I don't have a 3D TV and pre alpha build was a bit buggy - or was it the stream?)

Honorable mentions: Zelda Wii (failed presentation), Epic Mickey, Donkey Kong Returns, SOCOM 4, inFamous 2, Motostorm 3. I don't care for much of the announced Wii games personaly, but I reckon that many Nintendo fans are crying from the awesomness of having Kirby, Donkey Kong and Kid Icarus beeing ressurected.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the Move stuff, Sorcery looked great for a tech demo. And since I couldn't see the 3DS in action, Move was the hardware winner for me (even though 3DS sounds incredible).

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

1. Donkey Kong Country Returns. I've been waiting for this game for nearly 15 years.

2. Zelda: skyward Sword. Too bad about the presentation but should be amazin nonetheless.

3. Epic Mickey. Looks better than expected. Getting excited about this one.

4. Sorcery. Looks like it can be fun. Hightlight of the Sony conference for me.

5. Killzone 3. Honestly I'm getting sick of FPS's but I've always liked killzone.

Honerable mentions: Kid Icarus, Kirby Epic yarn, Metroid: Other M, Medal of Honor, Assassin's Creed Bloodlines.

1.twisted Metal

2. little big planet 2

3. epic mickey

4. donkey kong returns

5. sorcery.

Zelda felt meh to me. Uninspiring trailer and an epic fail presentation. I have no doubt in my mind that zelda skysword will be an amazing game, but what i saw was not close to amazing. Zelda was actually my only gripe with the nintendo conferense which is actually pretty funny:P

1)Dead Space 2, would have been last gaurdian but man did the demoes look sweet, and ps3 gets a free extraction port!, cant beat that.

2)Little big planet 2, i cant even begin to imagine what ill see other people make with this

3)Epic mickey, this could be the next okami.

4)need for speed hot pursuit(ive never played need for speed but man that looked fun)

5)Twisted metal, for nostalgia and multiplayer

EDIt: honorable mentions go to Kirby: epic yarn, gears 3, the natal star wars game, and killzone 3.

I felt really bad for zelda, the onstage demo did not make it look fun at all(sure its gonna be awesome on the final product).

"even a dead god still dreams"

1.LittleBigPlanet 2- the creativity of thousands of gamers unleashed!

2.Twisted Metal - Loved the series for ps1 and ps2, online play only makes it better

3. Dead Space 2- you will scream alone in the dark!

4. Sorcery-  this showed that move is super precise and accurate

5. infamous 2- I love open world games and the first one was great

Halo looked exactly the same as it has always been same with gears.

Donkey Kong and Zelda look sweet, but look exactly the same as well.

1) Killzone 3

2) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

3) LittleBigPlanet 2

4) Bulletstorm

5) Donkey Kong Country Returns