By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 games of E3

1. Donkey Kong Country: Returns - So many reasons to be excited about this one. Was one of my favorite series growing up so there's the HUGE nostalgia factor, butit also just looks like a really fun game, I like the idea of having Diddy along to boost you around with the jetpack. Not to mention, Retro is making, so it has to be quality..

2. Epic Mickey - Surprise hit of the show. The footage shown basically sold me on the game, when before I was on the fence. Looks like the most improved game since we saw screens of it earlier. Concept and art is really interesting, and I love the black and white 2D platform elements.

3. Gears of War 3 - Looks really good, that boss was craziness. Liking the female cogs and the fact that there is now 4 player co op. Beast mode looks full of win.

4. Zelda - Skyward Sword - Zelda with motion plus.. what more needs to be said? It looks like there is actually STRATEGY involved in slicing up your enemies this time, rather than TP where you just constantly hacked and slashed. Graphics look pretty, I like how they made them more colorful and vibrant Galaxy 2 style, without making it TOO cartoony.

5. Kirby's Epic Yarn - I wasn't sold on this one at first, but the more I see of it, the more fun it looks. It kinda reminds me of Yoshi's Island, which is one of my favorite Super NES games. I could see me and my sister and friends having a lot of fun with the 2 player in this game. The yarn concept is really interesting too.

Around the Network

1. Gran Turismo 5

2. Gran Turismo 5

3. Gran Turismo 5

4. Gran Turismo 5

5. Gran Turismo 5