By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dgc1808 said:

Sucks how for some people, Zelda wins because it's Zelda...

Since when is a proven track record a bad thing?

Around the Network

So now Zelda will suck beacuse the presentation failed beacuse of interfearance???

How F-ing smallminded is that?

why don't you just go and read all the opinions from people who played Zelda after the presentation?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Just from what we saw yesterday, yes.

In reality, when both games are out, no not even close and thinking otherwise is just foolish.

I think I've out grown those kind of games. I'm a big boy now.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I thought it looked quite good some of the aspects of it reminded me a little of metroid, i can't imagine it having the same polish and quality to it that zelda will have at the end though.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

wtf! lol  a big boy since when does playing any game make you a big boy or a little boy

please dont compare them just... no

Naum said:

So now Zelda will suck beacuse the presentation failed beacuse of interfearance???

How F-ing smallminded is that?

why don't you just go and read all the opinions from people who played Zelda after the presentation?

I never meant to say that sorcery would be better when both games are released. I was speaking strictly of presentations, and it was never meant to be a serious discussion. Just interesting that a small new game was presented better than zelda. Zelda was zelda. Sure it's going to be great..but we've known about it since last year so really the only things we were anticipating was what miyamoto was talking about with M and what it would look like. In many ways it was stale and failed to present.. of course on the game floor it's a different story, but during the conference, it sucked.

just an interesting sidenote.

mirgro gets it.

Are we talking just the presentation here?  If so, just about anything beats the Zelda demo, it was messed up.  If we are talking the games, that is a different story.  We already know from people who got a hands on with the game said the the controls for Zelda work great and are a lot of fun.  I'm excited for the swordplay, and the whip looked awesome.  We also know it is Zelda, and it has a great track record.

Sorcery looked pretty cool.  I would like someone to do something like that with Motion Plus.  But we have no idea how this game is going to turn out.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

deskpro2k3 said:

Real big boys aren't afraid to look childish.  Seems you've still got a ways to go...