By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's E3 Shows Why PS3 Is King Of Exclusives

"And stop picking on justin..she has a tuff time as it is."

LOL i see what you did thare

Around the Network

Sony's presentation was not half bad, but it wasn't as good as Nintendo, who, by the way, owned E3 this year.

BBH said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Mmmm ok, no matter what I say, your gonna still be saying that "Sony blew Nintendo" when in reality.... well, we all know what happened. Good luck with your thread man

Im BBH not BHR lol.

And that is such a cop out of an argument.

I'm always going to say Sony>Nintendo because I by far prefer their stuff, and the opposite is true for you. But you can't argue with the facts that show Sony is constantly pumping out loads of content for its users. How good that content is, is up to you to decide.

Wait so since I like games all the same, it's safe for me to say that Nintendo's E3 was better since I'm not biased right? =P

BBH said:
richardhutnik said:
BBH said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Mmmm ok, no matter what I say, your gonna still be saying that "Sony blew Nintendo" when in reality.... well, we all know what happened. Good luck with your thread man

Im BBH not BHR lol.

And that is such a cop out of an argument.

I'm always going to say Sony>Nintendo because I by far prefer their stuff, and the opposite is true for you. But you can't argue with the facts that show Sony is constantly pumping out loads of content for its users. How good that content is, is up to you to decide.

Since there is no truth and just opinion, I will say that Kirby's Epic Yarn and also Kinectimals BLOW AWAY every other game you describe.  Why?  Because apparently it is so blasted subjective, it doesn't matter what anyone else writes.  The former is made of yarn, and the second has terminal cuteness.  Yarn and cuteness > being AWESOMELY CORE!

Sure, idc about that.

But you can't deny the amount of games Sony delivers

...which is what we are talking about? lol

Again, yard and cuteness > AWESOMELY CORE and OBSCENELY PARTISAN IN CONSOLE SUPPORT.  And this also involves games.

As far as delivering games, what counts is what is delivered this year.  And yes, GT5 is great... if you are into driving sim type games. 

dtewi said:
Griffin said:

Nintendo had the worse conference out of all of them, Zelda looked half done in a rush art style in an empty looking world with dated graphics.  Metroid on the other hand just looks like a poor game overal.  Both of which games were announced last e3.  The goldeneye game just looked very bad, but i guess when the wii has no good shooters you are ready to jump on any FPS which wii owners do all the time.

The 2D side scrollers looked like something that might be worth $10 on the DS not full wii games.

Do yourself a favor.

Shut up.

Rather than that, it is best to get it out in the open and put in a box labelled "WTF!"

Around the Network
BBH said:
BHR-3 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Think Nintendo blew Sony away, honestly, there wasn't a single thing to me that was a surprise that wasn't just as valid to another console, lol. Showcasing multiplats Means alot 360 use to show multis b/c there were developed for that console most multis are now using PS3 as lead  on sonys co.....and showing known games is not big news....and 3DS ROCKED, so did those new Nintendo games.  Id rather enjoy 3d games on a large screen that will give the effect of things popping out at me instead of depth of the screen I was very unimpressed with Sony and MS.

also for the others
http://meodia.com/article/229/so-who-won-e3-2010/

That shows how VGC has such different tastes to the main online gaming media.

yeah see that's kinda invalid since the Sony conference didn't really have new IPs' unless you are counting Wii rip offs.I for one sure as hell didn't see a lot of new IPs' in the Sony conf here.

superchunk said:
Rockyb said:

well, u r right ps3 is king of exclusives for core gamers, nintendo games.... all the nintendo games were bad in my opinion , too kiddy, i used to play those when i was 12 lool

What are you now 16?

Jesus, teens and 20somethings (who are really just still teens) are so annoying.

lol u have to understand that theres ppl than dont care about those nintendo  kind of games  like u ; none of the games they showed today appeal to me

at least everybody AGREES  that  Sony  beat  Microsoft

AngelosL said:

In my opinion Sony won this E3, but it was overall a poor E3 for hardcore gamers.I'm  interested in this new Donkey Kong game, but I'm 100% sure it won't be nearly as good as the SNES trilogy. Those games were masterpieces(at least the first 2 of them).Same goes for the new Zelda game.Nothing can match Ocarina of Time.My point is, I want to see some new quality titles...Which sadly won't happen.The last years all everyone cares about is technical stuff like graphics and motion controllers,Big franchise names (example: everything thats named Zelda or Final Fantasy is automatically great) and shooting at everything that moves .They've made us forget that what games are really all about is cleverness ,gameplay and depth.

And before you start attacking me,let me remind you again that the things I said were my thoughts and you are welcome to disagree with me.

I still don't get this hardcore gamer thing to this day. I play a lot of different games and I play for very long times. I say as long as a game can keep me entertained for awhile, it's a good core game, and Nintendo pretty much doesn't fail to provide such experiences for me besides uh, Wii Music. The great thing about Zelda games is that it's presented in different ways on the same basic formulas each time, and they manage to nail it each time. I hardly think OoT is the best 3D Zelda at this point but I can't argue the nostalgia factor that people have when talking about it either.

So wait... Nintendo won because of the Virtual Boy 2? I mean 3DS?  It's another gimmic and it's not going to encourage me to buy one because you can play 3d games on a portable device that you have to hold perfectly to get the best 3d results.

I'm about the games.  The ones that can be enjoyed by adults, not kids.  Mario, Zelda, etc haven't been a big deal to me since the 90's.   I prefer my games to be better polished and targeted to someone who has already had their juevos drop.

To me I don't care much about what MS or Nintendo announces as I honestly won't buy anything they have again.   So to me, Sony won because of the games.  GT5 is going to be something completely amazing.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.