By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOVELY 3DS games screenshots collection!

superchunk said:

Holy crap! Those rumors of better than Wii and approaching PS360 graphics are true.

I so buying this day one.

To be honest I'd say it's barely superior to N64.  Not that it's a problem but this is not better than Wii.

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:

Is it over now? Can we all go back to adore the screens again? BTW in the IGN first look video they mention Star Fox, does anyone know if there are vids out there???

yes the screens are beautiful and i agree with that

Jaaau! said:
superchunk said:

Holy crap! Those rumors of better than Wii and approaching PS360 graphics are true.

To be honest I'd say it's barely superior to N64.  Not that it's a problem but this is not better than Wii.

i somewhat agree

SleepWaking said:

Is it over now? Can we all go back to adore the screens again? BTW in the IGN first look video they mention Star Fox, does anyone know if there are vids out there???

Trying to find some star fox vids but they might have an embargo on it so no videos are supposed to be taken

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Jaaau! said:
superchunk said:

i somewhat agree

I think you guy's should hook up a N64 to remember what it really looked like. Judging from the RE and Metal Gear Solid screen it looks beter and cleaner than the PSP at the least. Not that is saying much since the PSP is five years old, but it sould be sufficient for a 3D gaming experience on the go.

It does however look like Nintendo is staying true  to their phylosophy. No state of the art hardware when it comes to raw power to make a nice profit on the console itself from the start. 

Around the Network

To be honest the demo of MGS looked more like a wii game than a psp game imo.

AnthonyW86 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Jaaau! said:
superchunk said:

i somewhat agree

I think you guy's should hook up a N64 to remember what it really looked like. Judging from the RE and Metal Gear Solid screen it looks beter and cleaner than the PSP at the least. Not that is saying much since the PSP is five years old, but it sould be sufficient for a 3D gaming experience on the go.

It does however look like Nintendo is staying true  to their phylosophy. No state of the art hardware when it comes to raw power to make a nice profit on the console itself from the start. 

i said i somewhat agreed

it is surely better than N64 but i agreed that guys later point that it was like Wii on small screen looking better

and yeah i agree with what you said about NINTENDO's Moto of making profit but you are forgetting why the guy i quoted replied like that cause SUPERCHUNK post said it was reaching PS360 quality so follow why we said that

freebs2 said:

To be honest the demo of MGS looked more like a wii game than a psp game imo.

small screen but like wii

yes it looked better than PSP but not far

Jaaau! said:
superchunk said:

It is much better than the N64, the original DS had similar graphics to the N64. The 3DS looks more of a GC but possibly a little better. Just look at the launch games of the N64 and compare them to these.

fixed the pics a bit   : P

i wish they could show/announce AC 3DS, Zelda 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS in a more official way during the live show : P

take a taste of 3D-ness of 3DS, sorry if already posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnyBxVhK_c

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^