By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOVELY 3DS games screenshots collection!

Solid_Snake4RD said:

what claims?????

i was just discussing stuff

AND why the hell are you even commneting as you think that users SHOULDN'T CARE what other users SAY.so why are you cared that anybody or me said anything?

3DS graphics are near PSP,WII,PS2 which will be easily eclipsed like the graphical upgradation Nintendo did with 3DS by SONY doin it to PSP2

and yes on the forums people discuss about future things and predictions and sales

oh you don't feel like shutting up cause i want you too...hehehe - you are so immature behavior

you tell people to shut up because you think people should care about what other people said then why aren't you shutting up,you only commented cause you cared and it enraged you

Whoa that is a pain to read, is English not your native language?  Also differentiate between what Sleep said and what you are saying, bold being the most helpful way to do that... it's really hard to read this and have a coherent understanding...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Christian973 said:

Can people stop replying to certain people's post and get back on-topic? it's a pointless argument as it seems to just be going back and forth with no point whatsoever.

that would be alright if people stopped claiming it to be more powerfull than it is

Why does it matter to you?  I really didn't notice anyone say it was as powerful as PS3 or 360 just comment on the rumors, but no picture yet has shown it to have those sorts of graphics... So again it doesn't matter, most of the conflict in this thread revolves around either you stating people need to stop with the graphics claims or bringing up a non-existent system...

WHAT DOES it matter - i was just correcting the guy

aren't that what forums are for to debate and disscuss a topic

and if it doesn't matter why does it matter to you that i am commenting on it

of you really didn't notice anyone say it was as powerful as PS360 -maybe you should get ur eyes cheacked and come back again and look throught the whole debate

i wasn't only claiming PSP2 when people started claiming that 3DS is far better than Wii,PS2,PSP and reaching PS360 capabilities and that IWATA said that after 6 years they gave it an upgrrade but they just made it a little better than WII,PSP,PS2 on a small screen

so i said even PSP2 won't be PS360

Actually I just went back to the first page did a nice search for everyone that said "PS3" and the first comment to say it, was commenting on the rumor of approaching higher end graphics, not claiming to match them, simply put you took it to say he was saying the 3DS could do PS3/360 type graphics went a little overboard by getting offended by it for some reason, he tried to clarify he didn't say it was PS3/360 quality and then things went on from there where you won't give up this battle that didn't exist in the first place.

So yeah... why does it matter?

As for the approaching claim graphical power goes something like this PS3>360>Wii>GC>PS2>PSP if 3DS lands between Wii and 360, then yeah it is approaching that sort of graphical fidelity, from the videos shown, impressions of games that only have images up like MGS, it is quite possible for it to be more powerful than the Wii therefore "approaching" (as in context approaching was used as a descriptor to inform people that is more powerful than Wii, GC, PSP, PS2)  the other consoles, if you want to argue the gap, well that's simply stupid cause no one is going to argue there is a gap, or that it'd be possible to have that sort of power on the go.  

And I really don't know why some non-existent console could even be used as a point, you simply could state that handhelds can't meet 360's graphical fidelity cause the technology is limited at this time, which is the truth and makes your point more solid...  

he didn't clarify it and i didn't get offended either and there were three people who said 3DS would get to PS360 graphics

i was just giving my opinion that 3DS will not reach PS360 but some people got offended by this or mostly didn't follow the argument and started bashing me

you asking me why does it matter? - i was just discussing the top with the guy,isn't that why the forums are for.if it didn't matter why did you quote me and ask me why did it matter?

and it was not said approching,it was said as it will have PS360 graphics

the non-existant PSP2 was only used to say when people were saying PSP2 will not be over 3DS graphics,which is not possible where 3DS only so much better than PSP got an upgrade it will surely get an upgrade too and atleast eclipse 3DS graphics and will still not reach PS360

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

what claims?????

i was just discussing stuff

AND why the hell are you even commneting as you think that users SHOULDN'T CARE what other users SAY.so why are you cared that anybody or me said anything?

3DS graphics are near PSP,WII,PS2 which will be easily eclipsed like the graphical upgradation Nintendo did with 3DS by SONY doin it to PSP2

and yes on the forums people discuss about future things and predictions and sales

oh you don't feel like shutting up cause i want you too...hehehe - you are so immature behavior

you tell people to shut up because you think people should care about what other people said then why aren't you shutting up,you only commented cause you cared and it enraged you

Whoa that is a pain to read, is English not your native language?  Also differentiate between what Sleep said and what you are saying, bold being the most helpful way to do that... it's really hard to read this and have a coherent understanding...

MY TYPING IS PRETTY BAD

Solid_Snake4RD said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Actually I just went back to the first page did a nice search for everyone that said "PS3" and the first comment to say it, was commenting on the rumor of approaching higher end graphics, not claiming to match them, simply put you took it to say he was saying the 3DS could do PS3/360 type graphics went a little overboard by getting offended by it for some reason, he tried to clarify he didn't say it was PS3/360 quality and then things went on from there where you won't give up this battle that didn't exist in the first place.

As for the approaching claim graphical power goes something like this PS3>360>Wii>GC>PS2>PSP if 3DS lands between Wii and 360, then yeah it is approaching that sort of graphical fidelity, from the videos shown, impressions of games that only have images up like MGS, it is quite possible for it to be more powerful than the Wii therefore "approaching" (as in context approaching was used as a descriptor to inform people that is more powerful than Wii, GC, PSP, PS2)  the other consoles, if you want to argue the gap, well that's simply stupid cause no one is going to argue there is a gap, or that it'd be possible to have that sort of power on the go.  

And I really don't know why some non-existent console could even be used as a point, you simply could state that handhelds can't meet 360's graphical fidelity cause the technology is limited at this time, which is the truth and makes your point more solid...  

the non-existant PSP2 was only used to say when people were saying PSP2 will not be over 3DS graphics,which is not possible where 3DS only so much better than PSP got an upgrade it will surely get an upgrade too and atleast eclipse 3DS graphics and will still not reach PS360

@bold This is the first comment mentioning PS360 and APPROACHING PS360 graphics

superchunk said:

Holy crap! Those rumors of better than Wii and approaching PS360 graphics are true.

I so buying this day one.

So honestly you're flat out wrong here, just drop it for fucks sake

@second comment, this is the first comment to bring up PSP2

Solid_Snake4RD said:

not PS360

but as good as Wii,PS2,PSP on the small screen

now just a small price

BUT psp2 graphics will easily do them in bed

It was your own, so again, you brought it up, no one else did.  So yeah again just drop it, geez.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

superchunk said:

Holy crap! Those rumors of better than Wii and approaching PS360 graphics are true.

Solid_Snake4RD said:

not PS360

now just a small price

It was your own, so again, you brought it up, no one else did.  So yeah again just drop it, geez.

there were 2 other people than SUPERCHUNK too

also when i discussed with SUPERCHUNK that 3DS PS360 rumors he said they will approch PS360 graphics

i am dropping it just that you started fighting with me and backing that guy who started the question

why does it matter that somebody else is saying it? - that was foolish as that is what forums are for

PEACE

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

superchunk said:

Solid_Snake4RD said:

not PS360

now just a small price

also when i discussed with SUPERCHUNK that 3DS PS360 rumors he said they will approch PS360 graphics

i am dropping it just that you started fighting with me and backing that guy who started the question

why does it matter that somebody else is saying it? - that was foolish as that is what forums are for

PEACE

*sigh* No one made it a question, reading the first page would tell you this, going back you simply replied to Superchunk there was no "2 other people" you simply got upset he said approaching PS360 and then later claimed he said it would be "as good as PS3 and 360" when he didn't.  People have been debating with you because you started something that didn't need to be started and even brought in non-existent points to try to prove something...

I'm asking for a dropping of the subject due to the fact you started something that didn't need to be started, what you claim was said WASN'T SAID, you've annoyed a lot of other members, and then you get mad when they don't respond well to you.  

The whole thread derailed when you replied to superchuck and then for some reason wanted to debate everyone that went "uh what? that doesn't make sense" to your reply.  Thread derailment is just as annoying as trolling which is why people get pissy.

Man that guy's annoying...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Is it over now? Can we all go back to adore the screens again? BTW in the IGN first look video they mention Star Fox, does anyone know if there are vids out there???

Looking really good, can't wait to see it in action. Only complain i have is the (weird)screen resolution: 800x240 when 3D is enabled(it doubles the lines), and 320x240 for the touchscreen. I mean come on Nintendo even most smartphones with a 3'' screen have atleast 800x480.  And the big difference in height and width resolution is probably causing those awful jaggies.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

superchunk said:

Solid_Snake4RD said:

not PS360

now just a small price

PEACE

*sigh* No one made it a question, reading the first page would tell you this, going back you simply replied to Superchunk there was no "2 other people" you simply got upset he said approaching PS360 and then later claimed he said it would be "as good as PS3 and 360" when he didn't.  People have been debating with you because you started something that didn't need to be started and even brought in non-existent points to try to prove something...

I'm asking for a dropping of the subject due to the fact you started something that didn't need to be started, what you claim was said WASN'T SAID, you've annoyed a lot of other members, and then you get mad when they don't respond well to you.  

The whole thread derailed when you replied to superchuck and then for some reason wanted to debate everyone that went "uh what? that doesn't make sense" to your reply.  Thread derailment is just as annoying as trolling which is why people get pissy.

again i didn't start it,i would prove it too you but i cannot go and find a single post ouit of that big mess in this thread

so whatever you are happy with

i didn't derail a thing and no intent of trolling either

-Mod edit cause likely if I replied to you you'd continue this stupid debate-

15 replies in doesn't really count as a "mess", the "mess" in the thread didn't start till after your post being the 16th reply