By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOVELY 3DS games screenshots collection!

screenshots time:

3DS

PSP peace walker

PS2 snake eater

Around the Network
Ninman said:

screenshots time:

3DS

PSP peace walker

PS2 snake eater

most of the higher res screenshots are specially made to let people see on big screen

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Ninman said:

screenshots time:

3DS

PSP peace walker

PS2 snake eater

most of the higher res screenshots are specially made to let people see on big screen

Less resolution and it will look better... (less jaggies)

So much support for this thing

well i hope it's at a good proce cuz i'm gonna need money left over to buy all those games

Ninman said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Ninman said:

screenshots time:

3DS

PSP peace walker

PS2 snake eater

Less resolution and it will look better... (less jaggies)

lol it will still be different on the real 3DS screen

these are just specially higher res screenshots as decreased in size they also decrease the res not just resize like you ur image did with a higher res

Around the Network

If you want to compare the graphics, do so with Kid Icarus, the only real game that we've seen yet. Leave all tech demos and renders alone.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

aragod said:

If you want to compare the graphics, do so with Kid Icarus, the only real game that we've seen yet. Leave all tech demos and renders alone.

yeah thats what

these people are claiming PS360 graphics

i would like to see a final fantasy VI remake on this thing.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
aragod said:

yeah thats what

these people are claiming PS360 graphics

I have no doubt that 3DS will have graphics beyond PSP, but HD consoles... that's wishfull thinking, not even those tech demos are anywhere near the HD console games and we all know that tech demos never represent the actual graphics achievable on the system.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Usually I've bought my Nintendo handhelds with the release of the first Pokemon game of the generation - looks like this time I'll be buying it for Paper Mario DS instead.