By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 3 responsible for delay of Portal 2!

Forget the whining about Final Fantasy XIII delays to the 360 version!   The 360 version of Portal 2 is delayed due to the PS3 version being announced.  You horrible, horrible people and your ways!  The world doesn't revolve around the Playstation!

Time for Microsoft partisans to demand Valve commit public Sudoku for going multiplatform!

Around the Network
richardhutnik said:

public Sudoku

You rang?

Obviously Fat Gabe was so repulsed by the idea of exercising while gaming (or exercising at all, for that matter) that he decided a betrayalton of this magnitude was in order.

forget about being delayed cause of the ps3 im mad cause the pc was delayed cause of the consoles in the first place. i mean that is where the majority of the game will be sold and played. they are gonna be lucky if they sale 1/4 of what the pc version does.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

I kinda knew that was going to be the surprise.

portal wsn't delayed because of PS3

as it is the lead platform

Around the Network

Screw the 360. Why was the PC one delayed because of the consoles?

The guy on stage did say Portal 2 will be best on PS3

SpartenOmega117 said:

That is laughable and absolutely bullshit. The PC version will blow all others away and there is really no room to argue otherwise.

mirgro said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

That is laughable and absolutely bullshit. The PC version will blow all others away and there is really no room to argue otherwise.

sorry i meant he said ps3 is the best CONSOLE for Portal 2

mirgro said:

Screw the 360. Why was the PC one delayed because of the consoles?

cause they all come same time