By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS = 3rd-party Developer System

amp316 said:

Did anyone else hear the laughter from the crowd when Iwata mentioned THQ?

I'm just saying...

Yeah.  I giggled too, because it was so unexpected.  3DS is really getting everything Wii should have...

Around the Network
jarrod said:
amp316 said:

I'm just saying...

Yeah.  I giggled too, because it was so unexpected.  3DS is really getting everything Wii should have...

Hopefully the next home console gets gets some good third party support as well. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

I am wowing right now... 

On second thought, It's like Ninty is going all guns blazing on a portable market.

I don't really see it as Nintendo going all-out. I see it as 3rd parties not wanting to miss the boat three times in a row.

I was starting to wonder if they'd ever figure it out.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

amp316 said:
jarrod said:
amp316 said:

I'm just saying...

Hopefully the next home console gets gets some good third party support as well. 

I expect it likely will.  Lots of PS360 ports for launch.

Has there ever been a pre-launch lineup this strong in the history of gaming?

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network
Grimes said:

Has there ever been a pre-launch lineup this strong in the history of gaming?

PS2?  That's about all I can think of honestly, though that was only really comparable 3rd party wise?

PSP and whatever suceeds it is fucking doomed to die. Even Apple is shitting their pants at 3DS

Above: still the best game of the year.

Beuli2 said:

PSP and whatever suceeds it is fucking doomed to die. Even Apple is shitting their pants at 3DS

If Nintendo gets Monster Hunter on 3DS, any sort of PSP successor is done.  TGS should be fun...

jarrod said:
Beuli2 said:

If Nintendo gets Monster Hunter on 3DS, any sort of PSP successor is done.  TGS should be fun...

Man you were reading my dreams for awhile aren't you. Aren't you!!!! Anyways yes I want MH for 3DS that would just make my decade. I can imagine a Rathalos coming at you in 3d? I got goose bumps.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

This is how they tell Apple F U!