By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Turn 10 Forza- Kinect demo was faked!

GreenW said:

huh so kinect anticipates the future xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
GreenW said:

huh so kinect anticipates the future xD

Wow how could anyone spin that.

Also when nintendo staged wii sports a member of the audience played it with Miyamoto and company. 

Sorry for the grammar English is not my native 

GreenW said:

BOOOOOOO  it was fake ,  lool 

GreenW said:

That is quite clear then....

My main concern was the Ubisoft fitness thing. They seemed to be moving in opposite directions, any explanations of that?

What is the point in this thread really. If you don't like what this peripheral brings to the then don't buy it and stop reading into it so much because all your doing is proving is that you do in fact give a flying fuck about it.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

My main concern was the Ubisoft fitness thing. They seemed to be moving in opposite directions, any explanations of that?

The image is mirrored.  It is because you are looking at a screen that is behind the person playing.  What she is looking at makes sense.

JaggedSac said:
Munkeh111 said:

The image is mirrored.  It is because you are looking at a screen that is behind the person playing.  What she is looking at makes sense.

But her right hand is moving, and her avatar's left hand is moving

Munkeh111 said:

You have to image controlling it yourself.  When you are standing in front of that image and the menu item is to the right of your body, you will move your right hand to activate it.  The avatar on screen will be moving the left hand.  Just like looking at a mirror.

JaggedSac said:
Munkeh111 said:

You have to image controlling it yourself.  When you are standing in front of that image and the menu item is to the right of your body, you will move your right hand to activate it.  The avatar on screen will be moving the left hand.  Just like looking at a mirror.

I thought it might be something like that, but that is also slightly confusing in some ways, but that is certainly a valid explanation, and actually works much better than if it was direct

GreenW said:

That's it man.  Thanks!  I put this in my OP if that's alright.  If not, let me know and I'll take it down.