By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Thread

Kid Icarus looks amazing.  It looks close to GameCube level.

I didn't really think about it until someone mentioned it, but I'm sad to see no Pikmin.

Nintendo's feed is going to roll footage of the people playing with the 3DS and Zelda at the Nokia theater.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

People saying Zelda Tech issues

This is nintendo, they are NOT going to release a MAINLINE ZELDA GAME with technical issues like controls not working properly.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

"I thought the 3D would take away from the graphics but it really doesn't at all"

people on GT's talking about how awesome 3DS is and saying controls on zelda are awesome!

Extremely positive reactions from the people that tried both 3DS & Zelda.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Well my 2 cents for Nintys Conference...

As far as presentations go, I thought it flowed very well, with the exception of the Zelda Demo from Mr. Miyamoto.

One thing I got out from this yet again, Nintendo sure knows how to keep secrets. 

Haven't seen Move yet, but I think the 3DS might come away with product of the year this E3.

Lots of surprises, especially Nintendos core franchises.  I'm really glad to hear about 3rd party support for the 3DS. 

Only real disappointments are: wheres the Vitality Sensor?

I'd have to give them a solid A for their presentation.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

oh well, people seem to like new zelda

people playing zelda atm are saying it works flawlessly =P

dahuman said:

people playing zelda atm are saying it works flawlessly =P

HA! knew it.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

http://press.nintendo.com/E32010/

user: guest

pass: nintendo

They have everything there! That game list from earlier is confirmed, and the 3rd Layton game is confirmed as well.