By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is scamming ya'll. Keep supporting the devil.

PS3 owners, not only did we have to already upgrade our TV one time to 1080p, but now our TV is fucking worthless when PS3 releases its 3D games!! Hip Hip HoRaay!!

It is all because Sony makes other home electronics(TV'S).  They are, and will be cramming these 3D tv's down our throat's.

Im pretty sure Sony forgot to tell us we are needed to spend $5000 on two TV's(Sony is praying you buy thier TV's) on top of a $400 PS3.

Because im sure they wouldn't just do this because they are losing a console war and they need to compete so they are insisting we buy one of thier 3D TV's. You know? For thier new little nifty venture into 3D gaming with a Sony Touch..

I cannot wait to see how Sony justifies this whole 3D TV thing while showing off their own version of Nintendo Wii on a 3D TV.

Anytime you buy anything from Sony they will just kick you in your fucking balls a couple years down the road.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I disagree!

You have the option not to upgrade!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It only does everything!

Including scams, lies, sex scandals, viral videos, blue ray, family games.

But yes, Sony is gonna try to make us buy it, thats what they do, they're a company. IMO 3D TV = Waste of time, 3DS = Real real, no glasses FTW!

3D TV is a T R A V E S T I !

IT'S TIME FOR SHENMUE III, SEGA!

PS3 and Sony FTW!

:)

Around the Network

wow you guys... are you serious? its an option to ge a 3d tv, in a few years when 3d tv's start becoming the standard you will eat your words, because of sony the change is being made....

I wouldnt call it a scam, itd not like its a fake product but they are not gonna be successful in pionering 3D NINTENDO just stole there gimmick and are doing it better.

1. The PS3 is $299, not $400.

2. Sony never forced anyone to upgrade their TVs.  The PS3 runs perfectly fine on a SDTV.  

3. There's no way Sony can mandate you to buy their TVs.  There're a million different brands of HDTVs you can purchase.  Sony is but one brand.

You know, you don't have to buy a 3D tv if you don't want to. :P

They will NEVER make use have to have a 3d TV to play the PS3 so why exactly are they scamming us?

And you don't HAVE to have a 1080p TV either, stop making up junk.