By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is scamming ya'll. Keep supporting the devil.

weezy said:

I like my console running its max capabilities .

Sony this generation is very pricey(not because of software). Some people are selling crack to get a ps3 and a 3D tv.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

Games will still work on your HD/SD TV so how are forcing us to upgrade?  They are just trying to improve the gaming experience for those who can afford a 3Dtv. 

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

yo_john117 said:I don't think they are forcing anyone to do anything.....if you want it bad enough you will pay for it.

wait till E3.

Then let me know if you think they are forcing it down our throat's and out our asses. This is gonna be REE! DIC!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I agree with Weezy

psrock

posted in 2008

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

lolol

a great specimen of a troll thread

Around the Network
weezy said:

yo_john117 said:I don't think they are forcing anyone to do anything.....if you want it bad enough you will pay for it.

wait till E3.

Then let me know if you think they are forcing it down our throat's and out our asses. This is gonna be REE! DIC!

Well as long as all games for the PS3 work with normal TVs then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Like others have said you can choose whether you want to support them or not.  I already have a 60gb phat ps3 that I bought in 2007 so I did not feel the need to upgrade to a slim when it was released.  I have no intention of getting the move when it's released because if I want motion controls I will get a nintendo wii.  And I have no intention of getting a 3d tv anytime soon because I am perfectly happy with my 1080p samsung.

Companies are always releasing new tech and products but the responibility falls to you as the consumer to decide when and if the product is worth supporting. 

Bullet100000 said:

Games will still work on your HD/SD TV so how are forcing us to upgrade?  They are just trying to improve the gaming experience for those who can afford a 3Dtv. 

Well, I can afford 10 of them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to waste my money on them, because the technology is currently shit. Maybe in a few years.

Until then, if Sony wants to focus on 3D games, then they probably lose a customer. However, if they want to treat it as the gimmick it is until it becomes workable, then I can accept it.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I think 3D tvs are cool but I really don't want to wear those glasses every time I play a game or watch a show.  Also, I really don't have the money to buy a 3D tv.  So, until 3D tv's are a common thing and the prices are affordable, for my pockets, then I won't be buying one anytime soon.

darthdevidem01 said:

I disagree!

You have the option not to upgrade!!!

But.... i thought MS's option to upgrade with the Arcade WAS a rip off. The same does not apply to Sony?!?!?! I'm confused!