By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Top 50 Seventh Gen Games (all platforms)

Where is the info?!?!?!!

Is this a scam!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Where is the info?!?!?!!

Is this a scam!!

There's your top ten

This formatting shit is harder than Erik Aston made it look

Lost my edit for 11-20 most of the way through

Grrrrr 3.0 misclicks

Thanks, Machina.

11-20's up. Going to the gym, will continue in a few hours

Brilliantly done, Khuutra. It's nice to see a proper sales thread around here again!

I personally never had the patience to list anything other than the name and the sales, so I'm mighty impressed at your work with the aesthetics here.

Seven cheers to Khuutra!

Around the Network

It's kinda easy to see why Nintendo get so much "hate" from the gaming media/developers/hardcore players

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Besides the spam and thread derailment, keep up the good work Khuutra. There's plenty of great stuff to be seen in this thread already, and we're only in the top 20. Can't wait to see all of the hard work come together! As a guy who is constantly working on and tweaking a couple of threads, I know the hard work you're putting into this thread. We really appreciate what you're doing here (well, most of us anyways)!

And I'm just wondering, are you counting Reflex Edition seperate from Modern Warfare?

Smeags said:

And I'm just wondering, are you counting Reflex Edition seperate from Modern Warfare?

Yep.  Which he should, if he counts things like the Wii and DS versions of Animal Crossing separate.

And actually, aren't the DS COD games completely different content wise?  Shouldn't they be separated too?

21-30 is up. More than halfway there!

@Pineapple:

Thank you, but all credit should really go to Erik Aston. He's the one who originally came up with the idea, after all, and even the formatting is derived from his.

@Smeags:

Yes, I am, even though I'm combining the DS version. This is solely due to marketing reasons: if it's marketed differently, then it doesn't count. That's why I don't count All-Play versions of sports titles but do count handheld versions. It's a bit esoteric as rules go, but it's easy to stick to.

NINTENDOMINATION!!! How many games on that list are Nintendo-only?