By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix announce E3 lineup

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/square-enix-brings-an-unrivaled-lineup-of-franchises-to-e3-2010-95964634.html

The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Puzzling Pages
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
DUNGEON SIEGE 3
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
The Tales of Bearsworth Manor: Chaotic Conflicts
FINAL FANTASY: THE 4 HEROES OF LIGHT (NDS)
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
FINAL FANTASY XIV
The 3rd Birthday (PSP)
KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (PSP)
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (NDS)

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded (NDS) (wasn't this mobile game?)

Also nothing really decent in that list. Besides Third Birthday and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

What does their line-up actually mean? Does this rule out any chance that Versus might make an appearance at either the Sony or M$ press conference?

bah no versus... delayed because a 360 version is in development..? say goodbye to worldmap...

Munkeh111 said:

What does their line-up actually mean? Does this rule out any chance that Versus might make an appearance at either the Sony or M$ press conference?

Don't think they would want to spoil a Wada shoulder tap.

Just want to play good games

Around the Network

And what a crappy line-up it is.  The only traditional RPG on there is on the DS.  Interested in The 3rd Birthday, but put off my the fact that it'll be on a handheld.  Hopefully whatever info they've withheld will be exciting.  Hoping for KHIII for PS3, remakes(like the GoW Collection) or re-releases of more turn-based Classics, and any kind of anouncement for traditional RPGs on consoles.

Glad to hear some info on 3rd Birthday.  Just hope they are withholding things to suprise us.

What? No "Secret Unannounced Game"?????   Boring!

What? No Final Fantasy Versus XIII? :(

That game is all I care about :P... I hope it's a "Surprise" announcement or something at Sony's E3... Otherwise I'll have to wait until TGS >_<

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

DAMN, I want want Ogre Battle!

Oh and Soul Blazer Illusion of Time Terranigma for VC