By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix announce E3 lineup

Deus Ex HR and...

THE 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!

HELL YEAH!!!

Wait...

Why the HELL isn't Versus XIII and Agito XIII there?!!

selnor said:
Jdevil3 said:

What? No Final Fantasy Versus XIII? :(

That game is all I care about :P... I hope it's a "Surprise" announcement or something at Sony's E3... Otherwise I'll have to wait until TGS >_<

It would be funny if the reason it isn't in their list is because the surprise is showing it during M$ press conference. I would laugh anyway.

OT:

I really hope Square Enix dont screw up WRPG's like they have JRPG's. They are now moving in on WRPG beloved franchise like DS and Deus Ex. Be careful Square. Very careful.

I don't think Square Enix will have much input into Deus Ex and Dungeon Siege. SE is so far only helping Eidos with Deus Ex with the CG (that's why it looks so good :D) and all we know is SE will be publishing Dungeon Siege 3 and Obsidian and Gas Powered will be fully developing them without much imput from SE. So not much to worry about yet.

Around the Network

Oh crap, I totally forgot Agito, I think that might be moved to PSP 2 because it won't come out until then

Munkeh111 said:

Oh crap, I totally forgot Agito, I think that might be moved to PSP 2 because it won't come out until then

I hope it is, I'm not rebuying a PSP.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Agito another no-show? I wonder if it got ported to 3DS.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I'm guessing this is jsut for their booth?   They've got other titles they'll probably announce, that "Nerkas" or Mindjack game.

Around the Network

Another hatmoza prediction because I'm an expert on SE culture:

SE will announce Versus coming to the 360.

Excluding FF V XIII from that list was deliberate so the announcement would come as a "shock."

It would be a smart move on SE side. I just wish they would get over themselves, this isn't going to be that big of a surprise or deal for that matter.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

selnor said:
Jdevil3 said:

What? No Final Fantasy Versus XIII? :(

That game is all I care about :P... I hope it's a "Surprise" announcement or something at Sony's E3... Otherwise I'll have to wait until TGS >_<

It would be funny if the reason it isn't in their list is because the surprise is showing it during M$ press conference. I would laugh anyway.

OT:

I really hope Square Enix dont screw up WRPG's like they have JRPG's. They are now moving in on WRPG beloved franchise like DS and Deus Ex. Be careful Square. Very careful.

It would be funny for you, but for me... I'd find that very disappointing and it could even make me sad xD If that happened my expectations for the game would go down and I'd have to forget about my little "fantasy" of Final Fantasy Versus XIII being in 2 Blu-Ray Discs. Even though the probabilities of that happening are very low, they would go from very low to Zero if that happened :(

It could also mean that the world-map and airship they promised would be in the game, would be limited :(. For example, areas accessible in the world-map in the beginning of the game could no longer be accessible in the middle of the game and/or at the end of the game :/ I really hope that does not happen though, The PS1 FF games like VII, VIII and IX had a lot of areas accessible in the beginning of the game that could be accessed later no matter in which disc you were... so that should not be a problem... or at least, that is what I think... I might be wrong though since I don't know how that works on HD consoles... but I suppose it should be the same.

So... if they announced the game on Xbox360 too and they also said that they would put the game in 4, 5 or 6 discs, I would be happy and I wouldn't care if it goes multiplatform :P but if they said something like "we will try to put the game in 3 discs" I would kind of care because that would mean they didn't use the BD like I was expecting them to.

Maybe, I should stop making my expectations for this game so high because I might get very disapointed later when it's released and I might not enjoy it as much as I would have if I hadn't made my expectations that high, right?... It's just that I can't stop thinking about this game xD and I watch the extended trailer on YouTube at least once a day, lol xD. This game is killing me :P

But whatever, I hope they show something new (like gameplay or at least a new trailer) on TGS if they don't show it on Sony's E3 >_<

Too bad it's not on the list :S

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

AkibaFan said:

no wii games? y?

@selnor

since FF is bettr thn all wrpg's square will only help th quality.

Not even a small chance. They used to be on the snes. But nowhere near anymore. WRPG's imo are universes ahead. Now Tales of Vesperia or LO is another matter. ;)

No Final Fantasy Tactics for Wii!?

God dammit.

:P

Yes yes and yes for 3rd Birthday!!

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."