By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone here going to E3?

Anyone here going to E3?

Going 12 26.09%

Not Going 34 73.91%

Total:46

I think title says it all.

Anyone here going to E3?  I am.

What are you guys excited for?  What are you guys expecting?

I just wanna go to nerd out, get free stuff and just be there.  I've never really been to a large expo.  I've been to GDC, but it's not the same animal.

Around the Network

Not going! Wish I was ...

May I ask how? Its not open to the public.

Sony is holding a fan gathering in LA and the first 150 get to attend their conference. Lucky for me I live in LA so I might just go check it out with some friends if I'm one of the first.

EncodedNybble said:

I think title says it all.

Anyone here going to E3?  I am.

What are you guys excited for?  What are you guys expecting?

I just wanna go to nerd out, get free stuff and just be there.  I've never really been to a large expo.  I've been to GDC, but it's not the same animal.

lucky bastard

I wish!  Unfortunately LA is far away from Minnesota

Around the Network

i think most people on this site won't be going, thought we'll still get to watch livestream online! (better than nothing :p)

actually, watching online is better in some ways, it's more comfortable than going all the way to the conference, the HUGE downside is that we won't get to play the demos that'll be on the floor D:

ioi said he's going to pay my flight, so yeah I'll be there too.

...lying is bad, mkay ?

I am going.  And technically it is open to anyone who wishes to pay the $400 fee for the ticket, or anyone that has industry credentials can get a free pass (like me!).

I have my flight and hotel booked and I cannot wait to be there!  I am really excited to actually mess with a 3DS, hopefully some Natal/Move games, Halo Reach, Fable 3, maybe a PSP2?

LOVEoo said:

May I ask how? Its not open to the public.

Sony is holding a fan gathering in LA and the first 150 get to attend their conference. Lucky for me I live in LA so I might just go check it out with some friends if I'm one of the first.

I'm part of "the industry" (game developer) so, I am going.  Maybe some lucky people will get some of those 150 tickets.

ioi said:

Yup

Cool.  I'm sure the place is gonna be massive, so I doubt we'd be able to meet up (or if you'd even want to) but I'll keep my eyes open :)