By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone here going to E3?

Anyone here going to E3?

Going 12 26.09%

Not Going 34 73.91%

Total:46

If i lived in LA I'd go, but I don't. Well, that is assuming I had friends that would like to go with me, which I likely would not have lol.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
Justin said:

I would like to get my hands on the 3DS if it's playable.  I'm also really excited for anything they show on Zelda.

The 3DS will be playable and Zelda will be there...also potentially in playable form.

Let's hope!  I also would like to meet RMC from GoNintendo.  He seems like a cool guy.

Slimebeast said:

If i lived in LA I'd go, but I don't. Well, that is assuming I had friends that would like to go with me, which I likely would not have lol.

Id go with you Slimebeast!

Seece said:
Slimebeast said:

Id go with you Slimebeast!

Cool! That would have been so great.

Nope, will watch it on the internet.

Around the Network

I will be there!

I had planned to go, I even have a ticket but my plans fell through.  ;_;

I got my ticket a long long time ago but then me and everyone else who was going to go kind of never got around to reserving a hotel room.  We all had given up and then found out our studio had reserved some rooms but at that point only me and another person still wanted to go and it was too expensive for just two people in a room.

So I don't get to go to E3 again.

::sigh::

twesterm said:

I had planned to go, I even have a ticket but my plans fell through.  ;_;

I got my ticket a long long time ago but then me and everyone else who was going to go kind of never got around to reserving a hotel room.  We all had given up and then found out our studio had reserved some rooms but at that point only me and another person still wanted to go and it was too expensive for just two people in a room.

So I don't get to go to E3 again.

::sigh::

I live in LA, theres no way I can pass for you is there....>_< God damn ID checks...then again you probably wouldn't mail that to me anways. Haha. God dammit I wish I was going. =/

Not going, not really interested.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

@twestern

You slacker ;)  Cool, I'm thinking I can make it to the vgchartz party on Monday, that'd be nice.