By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - what game had made the most impact on u , during the ps1 - ps3 era ?

Metal gear solid IV, made me cry, and to this day it is the best gaming experience I have ever had..

mM
Around the Network

First game i played on the PS1 was FF7.

Amazed...

Crash 1-3 ff7 8 9 GoW 1 and 2 Uncharted series Demon souls

mgs series 

God of War 3

gran turismo series

killzone 2

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Metal Gear Solid

Around the Network

Castlevania SotN was one of my favorites games and I think it was a good change for the series, also Final Fantasy IX because was a love letter to the old FF games

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I'm probably gonna get bashed for being honest, but....The dragonballZ budokai series. Before my PS1 spoilt, I played lots of ok games but I didn't know/have the best ones then. My N64 shaped my gaming life. Next gen. Had a gamecube and borrowed a PS2 from time to time. But whenver I go to a friend's place/they come over, regardless of which friend, we'd probably just play dragonball Z. By the time I started playing great PS2 single player games, this gen of consoles came out so the PS2 games don't make that much of an impact now.

Haven't played a PS3 game enough to get 'impacted' LOL! That said, MGS3 is my 4th favorite game of all time. I beat it in 2008 (played it throughout December).

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Final Fantasy VIII for ps1 and Shadow of the Colossus for ps2.

PS1
FFVII and FFVIII
Crash Trilogy and CTR
MegaMan Legends 1 and 2
Ape Escape
Raystorm
Einhander
Bushid Blade
Brave Fencer Musashi
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
Monster Rancher 2
Parasite Eve 1 and 2
Soul Blade

PS2
Singstar
Shadow of the Colossus
Okami
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter
Beyond Good and Evil
Devil May Cry 1 and 3
Final Fantasy X
Rogue Galaxy
Freedom Fighters
Ico
Kingdom Hearts 
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
Zone of the Enders 2
Viewtiful Joe 1 &2

PSP
Locco Rocco
EchoChrome
Crush
Exit 1 and 2
Every Extend Extra
Guilty Gear Judgement(down the street beat em up part)
Half-Minute Hero
Pixeljunk Monsters
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Yumi's Odd Odyssey

PS3
Flower
Pixeljunk Shooter
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted Series
Fat Princess
Marvel VS Capcom 2

Dear lord! I forgot how amazing the PS1 & 2  were.

1. Final Fantasy X.

2. Persona 3 FES

3. Metal Gear Solid 3

All extremely soulful experiences, FFX got me into JRPG's, and each and every one of these made me cry or extremely emotional, all play well, and all are unbeat in my book.