By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Great job administrators but...

Rustuv said:

am I the only one who misses being able to post on any games wall? or have I just not been able to find it?

I can not even find the games at the moment lol

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

The layout is great and the pages load even faster. But, where is the News section in VGChartz? This is my main concern. Looks to me that you guys are focusing more in statistics and stuff but I ome here because of how fast you update the news.

Also, why getting rid of the color themed threads for the respective consoles. I miss the overwhelming red... :(

gamrFeed is our dedicated news blog now. You will find all our news, reviews and previews there. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the info! Now I'll go directly there for some news after I get to see the PS3 gap closing more and more every day at the VGchartz page.XD

Now I have a problem, I don't know if it is just me or if anyone else is having the same problem. The "Quote" and "Edit" buttons, etc. are not responding when I click them while using Internet Explorer. I had no problem with Mozilla, maybe you guys could check that out (if it isn't my computer of course lol).

Thanks, keep up the great work. :)

P.S. A plea for the rescue of the console-colored threads. :(

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Games4Fun said:
Rustuv said:

am I the only one who misses being able to post on any games wall? or have I just not been able to find it?

This should answer a lot of questions: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/80196/vgchartz-has-evolved/

The games database, reviews, and previews are in gamrReview. News is gamrFeed. Numbers is VGChartz. Community is gamrConnect.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

AbbathTheGrim said:
loadedstatement said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

The layout is great and the pages load even faster. But, where is the News section in VGChartz? This is my main concern. Looks to me that you guys are focusing more in statistics and stuff but I ome here because of how fast you update the news.

Also, why getting rid of the color themed threads for the respective consoles. I miss the overwhelming red... :(

gamrFeed is our dedicated news blog now. You will find all our news, reviews and previews there. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the info! Now I'll go directly there for some news after I get to see the PS3 gap closing more and more every day at the VGchartz page.XD

Now I have a problem, I don't know if it is just me or if anyone else is having the same problem. The "Quote" and "Edit" buttons, etc. are not responding when I click them while using Internet Explorer. I had no problem with Mozilla, maybe you guys could check that out (if it isn't my computer of course lol).

I'll look into that problem with IE.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
loadedstatement said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I'll look into that problem with IE.

Thanx.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:
Games4Fun said:
Rustuv said:

This should answer a lot of questions: http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/80196/vgchartz-has-evolved/

The games database, reviews, and previews are in gamrReview. News is gamrFeed. Numbers is VGChartz. Community is gamrConnect.

Ah thank you much

I like it now :D  It is good! However they need to fix the display for Firefox... :O

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I like the old layout more, but this one is starting to grow on me.

loadedstatement said:
archer9234 said:

I don't mind the new change. But forcing the hub to load every time. Even if you save the proper link is annoying.

www.gamrfeed.com

www.gamrconnect.com

www.gamrreview.com

:)

that's three of the four but is vgchartz always going to be a hub first?

I'd like it if the site had borders... Boarders around images and what-not would make things look better.. Everything seems like a mess to me...  But, I do like the color scheme.