By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Great job administrators but...

why fix something that was perfect in the 1st place? *sigh*

Around the Network

The site is way less clunky, much more smoother, and when I sign in on a page it leaves me there. However, I don't like how seperated the site is now. I liked being able to see the charts and the hottest topics color coded on the front page. I also don't like how vgchartz.com doesn't take you directly to the site.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:

The site is way less clunky, much more smoother, and when I sign in on a page it leaves me there. However, I don't like how seperated the site is now. I liked being able to see the charts and the hottest topics color coded on the front page. I also don't like how vgchartz.com doesn't take you directly to the site.

I feel it is more cluncky since i can't find anything.

I agree 100%.

I like it better than the old color scheme.  But can I still comment on game pages & chartz?

Around the Network

How do i search the game database on here now? Sorry if it is just completely eluding me but thought i would ask lol

Go to gamrReview, then games.

I was worried at first but some good improvements have already come. It is growing on me too. Oh, and the news section (site?) is better than never.

it did take me a little bit of time, and i wasn't sure about it at first, but i am absolutely loving the new site layout, it really does work for me and feels far more professional and clean.

I also like the business feel of the VGChartz page, looks the business and i guess that's probably the point, to separate the business side from the 'ranting' pages.

One thing i do miss is being able to see everything on one front view - sales, hot topics, news and popular games, but i'll get used to flicking across the hub zones.

Also the site is noticeably quicker now.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

I hate the new redesign, then again I hated the old one because it was too dark, this one i hate because it looks completely unfinished or like a 15 year old web page, take your pick, and it's too text based, things are much easier to look at and read when everything is color coded like it used to be, where are all the borders for everything? I'm sorry but everything looks half assed. After the previous redesign I cut my time on this site dramatically, because it was too slow and dark, now it looks horrible and the pages take forever to load, it takes the longest to load from all the sites I have bookmarked, and now I have no reason to keep it there anymore, awesome chartz and information be damned.

Edit: The reason it loads so slow is because it takes a while to load all 3 animated ads the site is now full of, this is now the only site I frequent (used to anyway) where I'm forced to use adblocker.