By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who already wants VGC 4.0?

I really don't like the new site.

Don't tell me i would get used to it over time cause I just won't this time

Its like they have separted all the VGC stuff we like,now we have to visit different pages for forum,sales,news,etc.

also trying to be a social network and being too fancy isn't what i like.

atleast the HUB should have been the 'all in one thing'

Its alright if VGC is trying to expand its network but keep it basic and the same for what VGCians have come to love it for.

I AM ALREADY WAITING FOR VGC 4.0,hope it would be better and not worse

Around the Network

lol have patience young padawan new site transitions take a while to settle, and for you to get used to, personally I love this new site, but do us all a favor and at least give them a chance to settle in before demanding a new website, as these things take time and dedication

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

jneul said:

lol have patience young padawan new site transitions take a while to settle, and for you to get used to, personally I love this new site, but do us all a favor and at least give them a chance to settle in before demanding a new website, as these things take time and dedication

sorry master

but i don't think they will bring together the VGC they have separated

they will just sort some glitches and thats it

Looks better to me IMO

It'll take some time to get used to, but it looks great so far.

great job

Around the Network

was this new change done to increase advertisment space?

I really don't

ioi said:

Come on, have a little bit of respect for the team of people who've spent the last 3-4 months slaving over this site.

It may not be to your initial taste (everyone hated VGC 2.0 if you remember) but if you look around all the different areas you'll see that we're doing a lot of things now that just weren't possible with the old site. The decision to move to network of seperate sites is obviously deliberate and has a number of advantages over the old design.

hey we all love VGC,it is my fav site

and i know people would have worked hard over this but did you really needed to separate everything

it has a number of advantages,its alrite to expand into a network but atleast keep the VGC HUB like the all in one VGC we had earlier.

You will take time to adjust

Once the recent topics side bar with the hot topics thingy is back this for me will be WAY better than VGC 2.0!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I think the worst part about the new changes is how you have to endlessly scroll down to see what the new stories are and stuff. why did you have to go with such big fonts. Shrink the font size by miles and you will help your  page out.

darthdevidem01 said:

You will take time to adjust

Once the recent topics side bar with the hot topics thingy is back this for me will be WAY better than VGC 2.0!!

everyone adapts when you don't have an alternative but  the question is ,it is for better or worse

with all the glitches sorted out,i would also like an all in one page