By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

zuvuyeay said:
dtewi said:

Oh, more things to add.

How can you tell when there's a new post or you're quoted in a thread?

not sure about quoted,have a look

but in your recent posts it should tell you the new amount of replies

Bah, that's much less accessible than being able to look at the sidebar and see new replies and quotes.

But I love this new sexy quote box. Whoo!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
ioi said:

The irony here is that there were 100s of people saying the exact opposite when we moved from 1.0 to 2.0 - too cluttered, too many colours, too much going on, no focus on sales and charts etc. It is evident that you guys just really hate change! You'll soon be used to it in a few days like you all were the last time we revamped the site.

While there will always be those who hate change, many of the posts in this thread (like mine) are only intended to provide valuable feedback to potential improvements.

I overall like the changes.

Oh, and can that little *Online* thing be above posts in the forum?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
zuvuyeay said:
dtewi said:

Oh, more things to add.

How can you tell when there's a new post or you're quoted in a thread?

not sure about quoted,have a look

but in your recent posts it should tell you the new amount of replies

Bah, that's much less accessible than being able to look at the sidebar and see new replies and quotes.

But I love this new sexy quote box. Whoo!

yes they can't please eveyone,

but not being able to jump from thread to thread,and like you said see the thread poster,recent replies etc

is a painafter what we were used to,but maybe they'll get that sidebar recent thread back

Above & Beyond

dtewi said:

Oh, and can that little *Online* thing be above posts in the forum?

that aswell

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
ioi said:
Damnyouall said:

A computer screen is not a sheet of paper. Black letters on a white background are an eyesore.

Again how ironic that I was saying this exact thing when we moved over to 2.0 but nobody liked the black background

I think some of you need to read this thread - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=73593 - considering everybody hated the last revision so much it amazes me the reactions we are getting here

Same here. I just can't believe how people just hate any bit of change. When their comfort zone are moved just a bit, it's a giant panic.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

easier forum/thread navigation..

and less loading =P

mM
ioi said:
superchunk said:

While there will always be those who hate change, many of the posts in this thread (like mine) are only intended to provide valuable feedback to potential improvements.

I overall like the changes.

Absolutely and constructive feedback / bugs are welcome. This is still in beta at the moment so a number of features from the old site are being reworked and re-added but we wanted to get things live as soon as possible to give people chance to explore and get used to it.

its a pretty good look overall though ioi,

i'd say you'll get alot more everyday people visiting the 4 sections of the site and more hits

and not just  nerds with nothing better to do.....o-0

Above & Beyond

Kantor lol, stop acting as if you had a hand in the website design What's with all this "We"??

OT - I want Hot topics back!

when you click on reply or quote and then change your mind about writing there is no cancel button to get out which means you either press done and have an empty post or you have to go back a page and then come forward again, so any chance of a cancel button. love the way it shades out everything around it pretty class.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).