By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be more successful- Playstation Move or Project Natal?

natal will sell more, and have better games then the move.

EVEN YOU CAN OUTRUN THE FASTEST MAN, IF HE DOES NOT START THE RACE.

CANT WEAR Mckinleys JEANS CAUSE MY WARDS DONT FIT.

Around the Network

Going to place my vote with natal (wave). 

Kinect! who needs video games!

As a wii supporter who owns both 360 and ps3, I think that Move will have more interesting applications in mainstream gaming, but Nadal will be more appealing to casual gamer, for its novelty and price so it will sell more...still I'll wait for e3 before making my definite opinion.

Well according to the future. PlayStation Move has been "Huge success."

Hey, you can't argue with the facts here ~.^

Wagram said:

Well according to the future. PlayStation Move has been "Huge success."

Hey, you can't argue with the facts here ~.^

hahaha! wow!

Congrats sony on a job well done, we always knew that you would come back and claim your place as king of the consoles!

(assuming that the '"Huge success"' means that sony overtook all the competition)

Kinect! who needs video games!

Around the Network

I would say Natal, but then again, Nintendo did not implement cameras in their Wii for a reason, and EyeToys weren't really system sellers.

Neither will be wildly successful. I still say Natal though.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Well, someone broke the thread in a very bad way. But anyway, I think that when it's closer to release, MS will do a huge blitz campaign for Natal, and cross-promote some PC things with it to try to get both markets. Though Sony will also try to push ads for Move, I don't think their marketting will be as widespread. And, since success for the companies is sales, I think that Natal will do better than Move.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Natal will sell decently... with the majority of buyers being people upgrading from the wii...

Microsoft's concern with the gradual but important shift of hardcore gamers to PS3 started a while ago, and since they didn't know if they can compete graphically over the next decade...

They developed a smart business plan to take some of the casual crowd.

Move will be cool..like the wii motes but more sensitive...they wont sell very well though... 

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

If I were to buy one it would be Move. But I doubt i'm going to get either. Unless your going to need the Move for trophies.

I own a ps3, but i have to say kinect is a nicer and more advanced piece of technology....

wii-mote--------->ps3 move---------->Kinect

Technology increasing----------->

Kinect will probably sell more.....

However 2 things i need to state....

1.  All consoles are success this generation...

2.  Ps3 will always have the ability and the potential to push a higher tech more advanced game than all its competitors, in the graphics/gameplay/content departments due to its rediculous 2 teraflop performance ability... compared to 360's 1 teraflops, and wii's rediculously low capabilities...

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???