By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be more successful- Playstation Move or Project Natal?

IMO Playstation Move will have better performance but Project Natal will have better sales.

Around the Network

Project Natal, it looks to have great hardware and good preview reviews. Plus no controller needed.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Sony fans: Move
MS fans: Natal
wii fans: ...... well you can guess this one

so what I'm trying to say is, to give a proper, balanced answer to this Q, wait two weeks...lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Natal I think.

The system is already at 200$ and it looks really great.

Successful as in Sales or Performance?

Performance wise MOVE is better, but not by much.

Sales wise it depends on how much Natal cost, if it cost more than MOVE, even by a penny, then MOVE will sell better, if Natal is cheaper than it will sell better.

Games wise- Hardcore gamers will enjoy MOVE more because its more precise, but Casuals will enjoy Natal more because its easier to use.

Around the Network

move is something you know will work if you look at the wii but natal is a wild card you dont reallly know how it is going to be. so i am not sure you have to wait.

Neither will sell tons of consoles (as they both want)

But I think they will both be successful in units sold. I think they will be good for the companies, but not the gamebreakers they both want/need them to be.

i need to see how natal works with an actual game and i dont go by previews all sites say a game looks and plays well and the game turns out to be rubbish *cough*lostplanet2*cough*

the socom demo with move got me hyped for it

i dont want to sound biased but i think sony is doing a better job at hyping move by showing bits and pieces of it then MS is with natal with all ive seen is a tech demo

I think Natal will sell more but Move will have a higher score from critics

I believe Move. And will be accepted to the point It'll be the standard controller for PS4.

Natal has to be shockingly revolutionary... or no amount of advertising will sell it.