By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What PSone games are you waiting for to be released on PSN?

Chrono cross. I also would want another one of those plastic army men games.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Parappa and Gex: Enter the gecko

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

none, I want ps2 games now with trophies.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Brutylst, why was Suikoden so good, was it the story, gameplay etc.

SaviorX said:
My friend was addicted to Dino Crisis; I would like to go back and see what he was excited about.
I'd also want Parasite Eve and Vagrant Story- never played those either.

Dino Crisis was awesome, it was pretty much Resident Evil 1/2 but with Dinosaurs.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

Tomba! I wanna play this game again.

Wagram said:
I do need to get one more Square RPG for my PS1 though and that is: Vagrant Story.

OMFG AMEN BROTHER!!! Years ago I had a copy of Vagrant Story in my hands on several occasions and considered buying it but never did. Now I soooo regret it after playing a little bit of it at my cousin's house. Years later I realized even more greatness about the game and when I wanted to buy it off him, he claimed to have lost it... :(. EU has Vagrant Story and so does Japan, where the fuck is it for the US?!?!?!??!

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

We EU folks are loving a bit of VS :D thanks SE :p

demonfox13, you could get a UK PSN account an DWL it, but i reckon it will probabily come to the US store eventully anyway.

I'd also like 'Koudelia', that was something i heard was really good but missed out on when it came out. Maybe 'In Cold Blood' as well. i'm not sure if there was a 'Dino Crisis 3' but that would be alright.

Come to think of it, I think RPG Maker would be a good PSone game to release on PSN, granted everything is accessible.

If it would allow you to play other peoples creations by downloading their PS1 memcard files, then I could play some fanmade RPGs.

Just think it would be pretty cool and Sony could say "Play, Create, Share" in the game's press release.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!