By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will be the best FPS of fall/winter 2010?

Which will be the best FPS of fall/winter 2010?

Medal of Honor 23 8.58%

COD Black Ops 65 24.25%

Crysis 2 27 10.07%

Halo Reach 98 36.57%

Killzone 3 (if announced for 2010) 55 20.52%

Total:268

COD Black Ops will likely be the best selling FPS this year (edging out Halo Reach). 

Crysis 2 will have the best graphics (unless Killzone 3 comes out).

Overall, I'll go out on a limb and say that the best overall FPS is going to be Medal of Honor (also unless Killzone 3 comes out).

Around the Network

Realistically: COD: Black Ops
Personally: Conduit 2 :D

Best game is gonna be Reach.
Medal of Honor is pretty unpredictable. I think it will be good, but probably not even surpass CoD: Black Ops.
Crysis 2 will be 2nd best IMO.

If Crysis 2 is a tenth as good as the original, it will beat all the others combined multiplied by 10.

Since I heard the game is built from scratch to wii I'll say CoD, Black Ops

Around the Network

Personally I am looking forward to Reach the most. Its gonna be awsome after playing the Beta I think it will be far better compared to the other FPS titles. I think Reach will dominate the charts for an FPS sharing them with COD.

I will not buy another Treyarch COD. After the glitchy crappy WaW I really have no faith in Treyarch I'd much rather wait for the next InfinityWard COD. As for Medal Of Honor I have played many of the old ones but I always found they were a nitch below CallOfDuty so I won't likely purchase it.

As for KillZone3, I never played the origional KillZone, I rented the second one but found it too difficult and confusing so I decided to skip out. All the visuals in the world can't make a game enjoyable. As for Crysis I never played the first one and while it is very pretty I don't think I'll pick it up seeing as I haven't experianced the first one.

In the end Reach is my FPS of choice this fall!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I'm really looking forward to Medal of Honor. It looks like it's going to be a very emotional game. But if KZ3 were to release in 2010(which is not) i would choose it. Crysis 2/Reach tied for 2nd. Black Ops for third.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

I'm not very excited for any of those titles but Reach will probably be the best of the lot. Give me Half-Life 2: Episode 3 NOW!

KZ2 is gonna win this poll. Halo REACH is gonna win sales, Then CoD blk ops, then MOH, then KZ2 .

Meh to everyone of those, but I would guess Halo Reach will be the best in sales.