By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 20,000 RAIN drops equate to a new VG Chartz SUPER God!!!

Soiku doesn't post as much as he used to

mM
Around the Network
dtewi said:
SamuelRSmith said:
dtewi said:
CGI-Quality said:
leo-j said:
I have more posts =P

Yeah, yeah, but you've been here a lot longer! We can blame the headstart for the numbers, get me?!

I've been here tons longer and still have less posts.

This says something about you...

You've been here one day longer than me, and have twice as many posts. I've also never been banned, whilst you have, which means that you've actually had less time to post here.

Those in glass houses, and all that.

Luthor has been here every day since August 2006 and doesn't even have 1,000 posts.

What do you say to that, Mr. Spammer?

I... err... erm...

*steps back*

Congrats

Anyone else has notice that the traffic of the site has decrease?Last year a thread like this would have easily rank up 100+ posts.

ctk495 said:
Anyone else has notice that the traffic of the site has decrease?Last year a thread like this would have easily rank up 100+ posts.

A double god was quite rare a year ago, now we got 5 people with over 20K post.

ioi is going to have to make some new status' for over 20K.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:

I refuse to believe that CGI has only dedicated 55% of his posts to Heavy Rain,  I think I see some undertracking

ctk495 said:

The off topic sales market has declined heavily, that is the reason.

The gaming forum market is growing on the other hand.

And I'm pretty sure this thread has been undertracked.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i was expectin more pics!

congrats tho 20k is massive

also the 360 girls in 3rd or 4th pic, one on left is pretty rockin ;)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

In recognition of your fantastic achievement, I present you with the golden slowpoke.

also cg

check out reincarnation from takeshi shimizu

i just watched it in japanese with no subtitles

still amazing and creepy as fuck, tho i had no idea what anyone said

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889