By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 20,000 RAIN drops equate to a new VG Chartz SUPER God!!!

Congrats dude,sorry for the other thread. I have nothing against you.I was just mad at the moderators,they made me suffer after they closed my thread it was suppose to be the happiest day of my life but the moderators crashed my dream of celebrating with my friends. Way back in the day the rules were more flexible and I remember other members being able to post this kind of thread on the gaming section.

Around the Network

makes me want to dance too

(quietly walks into thread) ....... (Joins dance)  . 

XD Congrats CGI-quality . 

ctk495 said:

Congrats dude,sorry for the other thread. I have nothing against you.I was just mad at the moderators,they made me suffer after they closed my thread it was suppose to be the happiest day of my life but the moderators crashed my dream of celebrating with my friends. Way back in the day the rules were more flexible and I remember other members being able to post this kind of thread on the gaming section.

Reaching 10,000 posts was the happiest day in your life?

It was kind of depressing for me. I even started a new account as to trick people into thinking I don't have 10K ^_^

Congrats cgi!

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
ctk495 said:

Reaching 10,000 posts was the happiest day in your life?

It was kind of depressing for me. I even started a new account as to trick people into thinking I don't have 10K ^_^

Congrats cgi!

So this is your new and permanant account?

Around the Network
Boutros said:

So this is your new and permanant account?

yes.^_^

Unless I get close to 50,000 posts. Then I'm starting another new one.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

congrats

so i herd you hit 20k posts

b4 me

>_>

CGI-Quality said:

Well I must say....CONGRATS!

PSN ID: KingFate_

Congratz buddy! Sorry I missed it.

And Mrs. Fowler said we would never amount to anything after Highschool :)

20k bitches!