By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 2 is real ! "leaked" on a gaming mag!

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/infamous-2-confirmed-in-a-maga/1073186

Sony's first party studios just continue to throw out game after game, Infamous 2 has now been revealed, exclusively for playstation 3.

mM
Around the Network

Nice, but what is Sony gonna show at E3 now? Twisted Metal, this, Killzone 3, etc. have all been revealed already. I guess they will focus on Move or something...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Awesome, one of my favorite sony first party titles next to uncharted 2.

Edit: Also now they might focus on the move in the presentation, e3 might suck.  

who knows, but there is no company making more games than sony right now! That's what it seems to look like to me..

mM

Posted already

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=110383&page=1&str=613054390#

Around the Network

I'd say it will probably release next summer.

There probably aren't too many hardcore titles left for Sony to show, beyond perhaps the rumoured Syphon Filter for PS3 or perhaps another title from Evolution Studios.

or cough JAK?

mM

posted already for like the 3rd time. Do people actually look at the hot topics. lol

wow Sony really is going all out lol. now the only thing thats yet to be announced is Resistance 3 xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

SHMUPGurus said:
Nice, but what is Sony gonna show at E3 now? Twisted Metal, this, Killzone 3, etc. have all been revealed already. I guess they will focus on Move or something...

I thought this was confirmed as just a rumor?