By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dear Rockstar,

dunno001 said:
disolitude said:
Dear Rockstar,

Please dont remake any GTa games. They all play the same...

Instead make a non sandbox game.

Thank you

This is in line with what I was going to say:

Dear Rockstar:

Please learn to make a game other than GTA or a clone. A good game would be preferred, but that may be too hard of a task for you...

You do know that Rockstar North is 1 dev studio under the Take Two umbrella right? There is like two other Rockstar studios, plus 2K, and some other random studios. And Rockstar North made Bully and Manhunt. They can make whatever they want and comfortable with. You dont see the dev team that makes Mario games stopping to switch to a new style game do you?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I want GTA london with red dead redemption's cover system and regeneratable health thx goodbye

ssj12 said:
Barozi said:
andremop said:
Dear Oldschoolfool, just play the PC version, since it's already in glorious HD! And it also features the glorious mouse for better aiming! What a glorious day I played this game on PC!

nah he wants a remake and not the same game in a higher resolution.

Bad looking games will always look bad, even in 1080p

the thing is visually GTAVC and SA both look at least 20 times better then their console counterparts due to the addition anti-aliasing.

And yet still worse than the best looking games of the last console generation.

...make something new and completely different.

or something like...

Grand Theft Dead!

Similar to GTA games only based in a world where Zombies have taken over :D that would be awesome! a city where danger and zombies roam the streets.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

I agree. Vice city is the best GTA I've played, simply because the setting is so awesome.

However I do think a 60's themed game during either the psychicadelic period or during the British invasion (que BEATLES SOUND TRACK) would be even better.

Around the Network

dear rockstar,

just put a shit load of gambling in whatever GTA you do next,i mean WTF,poker,slots,horses,roulette,tables anything just do it,whats the point in crime if i can't lose it all in a couple of hours of gambling,

but i'm up for GTA London with a radio station from every era of music,annoying cockneys,horrible food,minis,rolls royces,bad teeth,aston martins,expensive property,james bond,buckingham palace,sexy posh totty,miserable punters,foreign criminals and alot of rain

Above & Beyond

and do you remember ACCEPT THE LENGTH,the finest race horse in san andreas

good times

Above & Beyond

Or they could just make a new epic GTA   0_o