By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Fab_GS said:
oldschoolfool said:

please remake GTA:Vice city San Andreas in glourious HD. that is all,have a nice day.

thumbs up

Around the Network

Vice City was more fun; and had better music and setting. More people started listening to, and appreciating the New Wave era of the late 70's and early 80's because of this game. It had a cultural impact, I don't think San Andreas did.

San Andreas had more things that could be done. Plus it got me listening to 2Pacalypse Now for the first time since High School, and I have listened to it regularly ever since.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

darthdevidem01 said:
Severance said:
badgenome said:
Fab_GS said:
oldschoolfool said:

please make GTA:Vice city San Andreas Vice City Atleast one decent game in glourious HD. that is all,have a nice day.

Did you play GTA4?

you mean the worst disappointment ever?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Dear Rockstar,
Please make all your future games exclusive to the PS3. Red Dead: Redemption is best on the PS3. I have played both versions of the game. PS3 version runs perfectly and has no issues with it whatsoever. Most multiplatform titles run better on the PS3 and the PS3 should be the lead console for all multiplatform titles. :P

How about they remake GTA1?

'Cause, you know, it had Liberty City, Vice City, AND San Andreas as playable cities?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

San andreas! wait that'd be too large for HD

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

PS3beats360 said:
Dear Rockstar,
Red Dead: Redemption is best on the PS3. I have played both versions of the game.

What are you smoking?

Remaking it on HD won't make the game any better.

Oh snap, I went there!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

badgenome said:
Fab_GS said:
oldschoolfool said:

please remake GTA:Vice city San Andreas Vice City in glourious HD. that is all,have a nice day.

I agree, VC was a much better game than San Andreas. Larger scale =/= better content people.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

PS3beats360 said:
Dear Rockstar,
Please make all your future games exclusive to the PS3. Red Dead: Redemption is best on the PS3. I have played both versions of the game. PS3 version runs perfectly and has no issues with it whatsoever. Most multiplatform titles run better on the PS3 and the PS3 should be the lead console for all multiplatform titles. :P

o rly?

http://www.lensoftruth.com/?p=19855