By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 boxart change is bothering me! :(

I agree: if anyone is that OCD about mismatching slip case inserts, train up on your DTP kung fu and make your own inserts.

Hell, if anyone has any beef with any game slip case artwork, do the same. A lot of people do this anyway to brush up on their design skills.

Around the Network

You're just being obsessive.......by the way, I hate the greatest hits red boxes.

I am the most OCD person I have ever met.  And this doesn't bother me at all.  I don't care if any of the companies change things up every quarter.  As long as I have the original box/artwork/liner notes/not in shitty condition...then I will be ok! I hate it when my shit gets fucked up and I hate that I own at least 5 greatest hits versions of some classic games. 

So I say to Sony, change what you want, as long as the copy I have is the true original, I'll be ok.

I'm a little unhappy about it, with about 35 old, and 11 new ones, so there is great inconsistency, but I will survive, even though the presentation of my game collection is important.

To be honest, I like the overall re-branding of the PS3, and I think it has worked for Sony, which can only be a good thing for us gamers

greenmedic88 said:
I agree: if anyone is that OCD about mismatching slip case inserts, train up on your DTP kung fu and make your own inserts.

Hell, if anyone has any beef with any game slip case artwork, do the same. A lot of people do this anyway to brush up on their design skills.

What if you're so OCD that not being "official boxart" also bothers you? Welcome to my world.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

They also changed the PSP boxarts. Annoying as hell for a guy like me.

chenguo4 said:
greenmedic88 said:

What if you're so OCD that not being "official boxart" also bothers you? Welcome to my world.

Haha, same here.

I just group the old logo games separate from the new logo games and and alphabetize each group. Problem solved. You're welcome.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

im a gaming collector and i don't mind, whoever said "it looks gay on my collection!" is just being silly, don't you guys collect games from different consoles?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

makingmusic476 said:
They also changed the PSP boxarts. Annoying as hell for a guy like me.

what? they did ? i didn't notice ... or i don't have one? which game did they change the boxart for?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.