By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ex-Microsoft Studio Boss: 'Natal Will Fail'

WarmachineX said:
a little butthurt about being fired much?

did you not read my last comment?

Around the Network

if natal fails then move will be a disaster

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Natal is an ambitious project, way more than Move.
The risks are higher for MS than Sony on this.

I still believe that both companies are a bit loosing their time with those technologies (not to mention the 3D...).

IMO, the first games will be crappy...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

He thinks Natal will fail! lets murder him! LOL.

OT: Interesting....with all the rumours comming about Natal it'll be interesting to see what happens after E3.

matt247's post should be placed into the OP.

Around the Network

They would have to pump so much money into this and make it the new reason for folks to buy the Xbox.

no one with a wii's going to buy this. no one with a PS3's going to buy this cause they are getting there own motion thing.

Who the hell is going to buy this?

Im not going to buy this Are any of you going to buy this?

No!?!?  well there you go

I hate to say it, but I agree, I don't think Natal is going to do well.

Price and games are whats gonna determine whether this thing will succeed or fail. though if Microsoft is expecting Wii-like sales or for 360 to be "revitalized" for more than 2 years then yea it will probably fail those expectations in my opinion.At this time we know little to nothing official about either so its too early to determine. now about what Scott said .. what he said in 2008 is reasonable most peripherals/add-ons don't work out and looking at Matt247 it was a statement meant to help Microsoft in handling it.

He's an Ex Microsoft Studio Boss, What do you expect,  ..He's just jealous..

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

Makes lots of sense on what he is saying , but i think he is just sad , and angry , cuz he dont works anymore at ms... still as i sad , alot of sense here , casual gamers dont buy games via internet...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!