By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Tales of Innocence Vids - Hot Damn

Very nice. DS never looked or sounded so good.

Around the Network

They are very cool vids. I want to import this game.

@neo

Dont import buy it.

wtf does

mM

He wouldn't know that cause he's a badass.

Also, I hate the

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's a heart just tilt your head, if you have one. ;)

I waaaaaaant that game, please make it come out here!!!

Around the Network

And people say the DS has N64 graphics! What country was that date they showed at the end of the second video the release date for? I'm thinking it was Japan, and if so, when does it come to the U.S.?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

@leo, its a heart.

And my god does this game look amazing. RPGs seem to be exploding over the DS next year.

I swear nothing on the N64 looked that good.

The game looks great. I would need some convincing to buy a JRPG though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
The game looks great. I would need some convincing to buy a JRPG though.

I heard it came with moist delicious cake.

This is just not surprising to me. The DS combines the power of the N64 (just with processors not needlessly as fast) with the memory efficiency of the PS1. So at the very least it has the best of both. Yet it also has texture compression, with neither of the former two had, so it also has textures that top both of them. Although that does make the 5th gen level polygon count stand out, but at least the DS has a greater draw distance.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs