By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG CHARTZ is OFFICIALLY FAMOUS!

Check around 1:30, it's awesome to see VGC getting more out there!

Around the Network

I reckon this will be a multiplatform announcement, can't be a Sony exclusive......

*Searches email inbox for Microsoft newsletter mentioning VGCHARTZ*

All of these things should be good enough for VGchartz to be on metacritic.

Seece said:
:( Nobody mentions that my review was posted on the official Alan Wake/Remedy website!!

Koolz, thats freaking awesome too!

Boutros said:
All of these things should be good enough for VGchartz to be on metacritic.

Agreed.
ioi could probably get a big list of different companies that mention and include VGchartz. Then they couldn't resist adding this site.

Around the Network

Speaking of the code, it is for a Free mod and Kart for ModNationRacers. I have already got one and have realised it will only work on US accounts. Baring that in mind my spare one can be given out.

If anyone is interested just post a message regarding that in this thread.

Machina said:
Seece said:
:( Nobody mentions that my review was posted on the official Alan Wake/Remedy website!!

Nice one. Link plz!

http://brightfalls.net/

Somewhere on the twitter feed!

Seece said:

Wow man,congrats!

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Cool, maybe we'll get some more active members, especially in the forums.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

This is massive news to me, the site is finally getting the credit and recognition it deserves! Way to go ioi and the rest of the gang!