By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Countdown to E3

XD I love making countdown threads. I find that they're a great way to build the hype for something ^_^ .... and it's appropriate to do so for this year especially because of how amazing this years E3 is shaping up to be !

So anyway..............     19 DAYS! 

Around the Network

Can't wait to see 3DS, Zelda Wii, Retro's new project, pikmin 3 ( I hope) and most likely more suprises.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Can't wait to see PSP2, LBP2, Killzone 3 , Jaffe's new project, Gran Turismo 5 ( l hope) and most likely more surprises.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Can't wait to see all the conferences and be surprised (hopefully!).

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

cant wait to hear a name peple can pronounce for natal XD,

also gears 3 proper look would be good
civ 5 will hopefully make an appearance
hopefully a new ratchet and clank (i heart insomniac, easily my favourite creator this gen, simply for ratchet and clank)

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:

hopefully a new ratchet and clank (i heart insomniac, easily my favourite creator this gen, simply for ratchet and clank)

Omg, Civilization 5! Why did I forget about that?! I've started playing Civilization 4 again... on and off all week. :P It is the most time consuming game ever. 

Now I'm all hyped to see some Civ 5 footage XD . 

AussieGecko said:

hahah i do what i can :),

i luuuurrrrrrrrrrveee civilization, sid better not stuff this up -.-

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

That's 19 days to far away.. I'll be watching all the conferences live this year streaming from which ever site has a reliable stream.

I don't usually watch them all live because the 9AM conferences start at 2AM for me and Sony's is always at 4-5AM. Too bad I don't have anyone to watch them with.. I'll definitely buy some chocolate, stream through my HDTV and bask in the glory of each conference :)

I'm most excited about Nintendo's conference, Zelda and the 3DS mostly but things like the Vitality Sensor and Retro's mysterious new game have my interest also.. From Sony, I'm hoping to see some new games for PS3 (AGENT!!!) and a release date and new trailer for GT5 from Sony's conference. I'm not fussed about Microsoft's conference but I do want to see what they have planned with Natal and also their core offerings, and their conferences are usually well put together and enjoyable to watch.

HYPE!

Third best time in the year.(takes a back seat to christmas and hannukah)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

I just hope for some suprises on Nintendo and Sony's part, and I hope for some new JRPG/Story focused Japanese games on any platform.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.