By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Myak-04 said:
Boutros said:

I don't have a cellular :'(

But that's because I don't want one lol

Hmmmmm...... Well you could always use Pigeon Post    ^__^ .  

Though I don't know how reliable it'll be XD . 

I have a better idea!

I'm going at Universal Studio and June 18th is the opening day for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter so I'll try to buy a owl!!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros at least you don't have the most important exam of your life the day after SONY/Ninty press conferences

{sigh}

I'll have to skip E3 till the friday of that week, I'll need one of you to post me links to video's of E3 conferences cus I don't want to find out what got announced & then see the conferences later, it ruins the suspense.

Unlucky you. I'm actually in vacation in Florida lol

I WANT THE EXACT SAME THING. THE LINK TO THE E3 VIDEO I MEAN! I THINK THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON GAMETRAILERS BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR IT MYSELF NOT TO GET SPOILED. WHO WOULD BE KIND EHOUGH?!?!?

Well I'll be making a thread on that the day prior to the conference

basically someone should PM me the link to the PAGES on IGN/GT whatever where the press conference is in live video form

because after the live video ends, those pages get updated with a video of the conference permanently (I hope)

I DO NOT WANT SPOILERS.....

I mean if no-one sends me the link, by the time I get through the search bars & sections on IGN I'll have lots of it spoilt for me already

SUSPENSE = AWESOME!

Exactly.

Can't wait!

15 Days !!!

I've got nothing to add.... so I'll just paste in a crazy llama

yay so what time does the Nintendo press start? OMG Zelda T-T

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

omg!!! 15 days!!!
H-Y-P-E!!!

oh man so excited to see more of sonys lineup, once again they will own e3 with more quality and more quantity

XD I just hyped myself up by thinking of the possibility of an E3 showing of Half life 2: Episode 3 (dances) . 

Edit: Then again, sadly, I think nothing will be shown.

14 Days!!!

Yay, only 2 weeks to go  . 

Boutros said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros at least you don't have the most important exam of your life the day after SONY/Ninty press conferences

{sigh}

I'll have to skip E3 till the friday of that week, I'll need one of you to post me links to video's of E3 conferences cus I don't want to find out what got announced & then see the conferences later, it ruins the suspense.

Unlucky you. I'm actually in vacation in Florida lol

I WANT THE EXACT SAME THING. THE LINK TO THE E3 VIDEO I MEAN! I THINK THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON GAMETRAILERS BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK FOR IT MYSELF NOT TO GET SPOILED. WHO WOULD BE KIND EHOUGH?!?!?

It's also on G4, live. They sometimes have highly inopportune commercial breaks, but it's better than nothing. G4 is on a lot of cable systems now, you could get lucky there (though if the place is too cheap for free WiFi, maybe they won't spring for decent cable either)

June 15th i'm going to be hunkered in totally. Livestream from whereever i got it good last year (i think GameSpot had the best stream with the lowest time delay), and i'll have G4, which i finally have now that i have satellite, as well as tabs to here and Joystiq's liveblogging, and Windows Live Messenger with Fernando Rocker and some of the old joystiq regulars who are mostly banned now, aside from myself (and anyone else who wants to hit us up, PM me for info).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.