By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: PSN+ subscription details

Cactus said:
Sources tell us that subscribers will have access to a rotating list of PSP Minis and PSone Classics

What exactly does this mean? Are some future PSone Classics going to be subscriber only??

no this means as i saw on a site that every month u get a choice of a few psone classics and psp minis to chose from to play whenever you want in that month!

I will own you! :D

Around the Network

I wonder if they will slowly scale back the free option to induce more people to pay to play so to speak. What if they remove the ability to play games online unless you bought it new OR subscribe to the service for instance? Technically it would still be free but only if you buy new for example.

Tease.

Cross game voice chat and auto-detect updates should be part of free psn, besides that i'm liking what i'm hearing. But hope vg247 was right about them NOT making voice chat exclusive ( I for one would have no one to talk to most likely, cause my irl friends would never pay for psn+ ). Oh yea i actually need to know the price before biting, but this sounds good otherwise.

edit: wait 9.99 a month... its a good thing thats speculation because I won't buy at that price., oh theres normally a discount on paying for a whole year on these kinda things aren't there. well i still say 9.99 for a month is too high.  

for clod, ps3 protection. choice 2 play different ps1 games each month. Yh i think i might just bite. depending on the price

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I'm at maybe at the moment, I already pay £60 a year for continuous play, so if this is around that price and includes a continuous play thing then I can see myself buying.

Although I don't care about minis and PS1 games.

Around the Network

Looking forward to it!
Wont be long before PSN is as Good as LIVE.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Too expensive! Thats gonna equal around £100, no way im i paying that

Attoyou said:
Looking forward to it!
Wont be long before PSN is as Good as LIVE.

Depending on the price of this PSN+, MS may add quite a few features to LIVE as a result.

Would be nice to see competition in this area so as to benefit all of us online gamers!

Forgot to add this better be per PS3 and not have to pay for different accounts.

I'm jumping in for sure.