By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Remake announced (DS)

Snesboy said:
So is this a remake of FE VI?

I'm pretty sure Mystery of the Emblem is FEIII and is the directr sequel to FE 1 Shadow Dragon, FEII was Gaiden/side story

Around the Network

sweet!

I'd much rather have a new FE for Wii than a remake (this is remake of 2nd?). I want to see the Ike story continued, both Radiance and Dawn were awesome.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Great news. Though I kinda think they should've done this remake originally given Mystery of the Emblem already contained a FE1 remake in it... guessing this will just be "Chapter 2" since Shadow Dragon is technically "Chapter 1".

Hopefully this means we'll get Genealogy of Holy War and Thracia 776 on 3DS too...

jarrod said:
Great news. Though I kinda think they should've done this remake originally given Mystery of the Emblem already contained a FE1 remake in it... guessing this will just be "Chapter 2" since Shadow Dragon is technically "Chapter 1".

Hopefully this means we'll get Genealogy of Holy War and Thracia 776 on 3DS too...

I could deal with a Genealogy of the Holy War remake, since that game is as modern as classic  FEs get, but man

I want a new one so bad.

Around the Network
zarx said:
radiantshadow92 said:
great...now i have to buy a DS....or borrow one...mwuahahaha

wait you want a DS for this but not the first or all the other SRPGs on the DS or did you borrow one for those/that game/s?

fire emblem is one of the few SRPG that i love...i have been following it for as long as i can remember...so i tend to play every fire emblem game. I used to have a ds lite for pokemon and fire emblem, but then i sold it and i have not had one since. It is a good system, so i might buy one, but it seems like one comes out every year. So i will probably borrow one and buy fire emblem. Mia > all

It's coming out July 15th in Japan

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/vi2j/index.html

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

This is old but never released outside Japan. It may as well be new.