By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Remake announced (DS)

Interesting.

Hopefully this FE is actually somewhat challenging.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

Sweet! I was needing another Fire Emblem, but i'd like one for Wii the most

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

awesome!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I wonder if this one will include both books of Marth's story like it did in Japan back in the day.

hmm, another one? I thought Shadow Dragon was a remake as well... Why don't they just make some new original game instead of these remakes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Yes! I was hoping they would release remakes of the old games so bad after playing Shadow Dragon. This just made my day, first day buy for me.

Now they just need to make Gaiden, Geneaology of Holy War, Thracia 776, and The Binding Blade.  I hope if they do remake all of those at least one of them is a Wii game with ramped up graphics and sound.  But that's not likely :(

Cheebee said:
hmm, another one? I thought Shadow Dragon was a remake as well... Why don't they just make some new original game instead of these remakes.

Well they released Radiant Dawn this gen which was new, now that America is catching on to the FE series Nintendo is just giving the hardcore fans what they want by giving them all they've been left out on.  Personally I couldn't be happier.

WOOT WOOT! I loved the first fire emblem DS game, played that for WAY too many hours. Ready for another!

puffy said:
It won't come to 3DS or be delayed to be a 3DS game.

Thought I'd answer the question now before anyone asks.

Doesn't stop it from having 3DS functionality, though.

Armads said:
Cheebee said:

Well they released Radiant Dawn this gen which was new, now that America is catching on to the FE series Nintendo is just giving the hardcore fans what they want by giving them all they've been left out on.  Personally I couldn't be happier.

Yeah but that was like... years ago.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046