By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wii Problem

Total:0

Hi to all, i m new to this so i need some help here please, problem is: after making new game and puting in to the Wii it say to play this game i need upgrade the system , after upgrading wii i still can t play the game but old games doesn't work as well except original games and few copies of old games , i tried go to settings but problem is i can't access settings menu on wii,it says page doesn't exist ...so i dont know what to do ,if any 1 has any ideas please reply back to me, as far i found a problem it called semi-bricked but still dont know what i should do???????

Around the Network

have you called nintendo?

other than that im sure theres people on here that may help you.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk you realize that he is referring to backup copies of orginal games?

That stopped working when he upgraded firmware to newest one?

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

haha. I think Nintendo stopped you from using copied games.

On a side note, it's hard not to read the thread tittle and think "He has a very small problem"

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

have you tried going to the safe mode yet? turn on the wii, and at the warning screen, hold the + and - buttons down.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

That's why you don't mod/pirate your console.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
That's why you don't mod/pirate your console.

Excellent choice of words.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

(Hey look over there Nintendo got another one!)                                                   (Kid who was the hacker)              (Nintendo)

Thats what just happend.                                                                                                         

lol yeah never update your modded wii it'll erase the mode in a sense.

Call the cops! He abused his Wii against its own will!

Seriously though, don't call Nintendo if you used illegal software or any other kind of mod addon, your warranty has void by doing so. Only option is to buy a new one and keep it clean!

Damn pirates!