By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

definitelty buying 170 60.93%

very likely 48 17.20%

not buying 21 7.53%

probably not 18 6.45%

not sure 22 7.89%

Total:279
FF_Fanatic said:
If they make the 3D stuff optional (have a feature to turn it off) then i will buy it as i cannot afford a ned 3d-tv even though i want one:(:(

It has to be optional they wouldnt make one of the ps3's flag ship titles only playable by >1 million people with a 3d ready tv ._.

Around the Network

Definitely for sure. KZ2 is great and I still play it. My favorite FPS this gen. KZ3 is the only FPS I'm getting next.

yep yep just for multiplayer XD

buying on first day release, no doubt

I love it a thread created asking if people were going to get Killzone 3 and as usual we have fools comparing it to other games lol. Comparing games that ain't even out yet and have only small bits shown to the public. Its hilarious.

Anyway I'm definitly getting Killzone 3. I've been waiting for K3 since I finished K2. That game was awesome. I'm not happy with the jetpacks though, most games don't pull them off well and I don't see the fun in having them.

Around the Network

killzone 2 had shortcomings but overall was a deffo AAA shooter.

i think devs will improve for killzone 3 and its a dead cert purchase from me.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

110%

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% My favourite game this generation. I spent 300hours on the multiplayer.

Most likely I will be buying it.

I'll probably get it, but not right away. I thought killzone 2 was pretty good so, I dont see why not.