By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

definitelty buying 170 60.93%

very likely 48 17.20%

not buying 21 7.53%

probably not 18 6.45%

not sure 22 7.89%

Total:279
Gojimaster said:

0% chance.

Why would I buy a game like Killzone 3 when the market is going to be flooded by better FPS games likes Halo Reach, Black Ops, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, and in 2011 Gears of War 3?

Damn, the PS3 will be loaded with these great games, no way KZ3 will have a chance.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

100 % day one.

Helghast 1: did you hear? radec executed 2 grunts from our squad
Helghast 2: for what? discipline or defeatism?
Helghast 1: Uniform Violations, I shit you not.

makes me laugh every time :]

psrock said:
Gojimaster said:

0% chance.

Why would I buy a game like Killzone 3 when the market is going to be flooded by better FPS games likes Halo Reach, Black Ops, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, and in 2011 Gears of War 3?

Damn, the PS3 will be loaded with these great games, no way KZ3 will have a chance.

here's to hoping those "great" games serve thier purpose........

I have a felling killzone 3 will have way less bitching from garbage "it's because YOU SUCK" noobs than killzone 2, I'm actually hoping they don't improve the graphics that much, it's draws them like a fly to the light, and that makes me happy :)

I bought it yesterday =l....seriously though...i need it!

Around the Network

Well, I have to buy Killzone 2 again to see if I can come to like it. I don't know why but I couldn't get into Killzone 2 the first time I owned it. Maybe this time I will be able to enjoy it and then be hyped for Killzone 3. So, at this moment I'm not sure.

Probably not. Unless they change the controls. Then it would be a maybe.

Boutros said:

You do know you can change them right lol?

keywe666 said:
Boutros said:

You do know you can change them right lol?

I'm mostly talking about the aiming mechanic.

If they make the 3D stuff optional (have a feature to turn it off) then i will buy it as i cannot afford a ned 3d-tv even though i want one:(:(