By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

definitelty buying 170 60.93%

very likely 48 17.20%

not buying 21 7.53%

probably not 18 6.45%

not sure 22 7.89%

Total:279

0% chance.

Why would I buy a game like Killzone 3 when the market is going to be flooded by better FPS games likes Halo Reach, Black Ops, Crysis 2, Medal of Honor, and in 2011 Gears of War 3?

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Around the Network

gears of war 3 is a FPS?

and Black ops wont be better thanKZ3, no treyarch COD compares to the quality in KZ2. I personally enjoy KZ far more than any other FPS, because of the realism, and how there is weight to the gun and stuff. THough that is my preference

mM

As long as I already have plenty of time with Reach and COD7 I will get it right away, but if is it earlier than Febuary 2011 it is a mistake by Sony.

I'd give it a try just like I did KZ2, and prolly return it in anger again.

I'll not pay full price but when it's greatest hits I'll get it, I'd like to know whats going to happen in the story

Around the Network

I think Black Ops is going to own Killzone 3-- Treyarch has had over 200 people working on Black Ops for 2 years now.

I agree with many other posters above-- Killzone 3 is game to play once it hits the bargain bin. I hope the developer surprises us, because I thought Killzone 2 was pretty uninspired. I'd rather play MAG any day of the week.

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

Week 1 Buy for me right now. The Moment Split Screen or CO OP is announced it's Day 1 rightaway.

Killzone 3 may sell less than COD Black Ops , but i think its gonna be rated higher.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

It's a bit too soon to decide one way of the other. We know next to nothing about the game, plus we haven't even seen a single screenshot that isn't a lowres scan.

What question is this? It's from Guerrilla Games, why would I skip this?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!