By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

at this point, how likely are you to purchase killzone 3?

definitelty buying 170 60.93%

very likely 48 17.20%

not buying 21 7.53%

probably not 18 6.45%

not sure 22 7.89%

Total:279

i am definitely buying it

Around the Network

I'm getting it 100%, but the chances I'm going to buy it without a price drop is about 0%

1000% likely

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

maybe if I get a PS3...

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Im definitely going to pick it up the day it releases!

Around the Network

if they remove the weighted feel of the controls..then its day one for me, if not then ill wait for it to be greatest hits.

Once it's $40, then sure. Not a cent more though.

Very likely, I really enjoyed Killzone 2 despite its shortcomings, if they fix the problems Killzone 3 will be one of the best FPS games of the generation.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

I knew I was going to buy it the first time I booted up the public demo hehe. Killzone 2 really was one of my favorite fps' this gen for sure.

Proud owner of the PSone original, PSone slim, PS2 slim, PS3 slim, PSP-3000.

37 PS3 games and counting.

I will wait until the price drops, but sooner or later, I'm buying it. I don't like FPS, but I enjoyed it a lot with a friend ^^.