By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who bought Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Who bought Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Total:0

Picked it up Sunday morning.
As of Tuesday evening, my 7 year old son had 22 stars.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

Guys, I live in Europe, and so I haven't got the game yet. I have been readings reviews and some comments all of you have posted. Is the game so freakin' awesome? Is there a BIG difference between Galaxy 1 and Galaxy2? Because when I watch some trailers and gameplay both look very similar.

Into world six right now...

This game should be called Super Mario GLORY !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I didn't buy it. But I have it. :D

DavidValbu said:
Guys, I live in Europe, and so I haven't got the game yet. I have been readings reviews and some comments all of you have posted. Is the game so freakin' awesome? Is there a BIG difference between Galaxy 1 and Galaxy2? Because when I watch some trailers and gameplay both look very similar.

Does not look different you just take a look at some trailers, but at 20 min of gameplay you will notice that is more creative and more inventive too ... i know its hard to believe but it is true !

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Just finished SMG1 with all the stars and completed my 3 hit final boss again....yay.

Onto 2 again for my final 10 greenies!

Wagram said:
Just finished SMG1 with all the stars and completed my 3 hit final boss again....yay.

I find it difficult to believe that you got 232 stars in a day.

Khuutra said:
Wagram said:

I've had the game since saturday. I said before in this thread that I didn't pay for SMG2.

Wagram said:
Khuutra said:

I've had the game since saturday. I said before in this thread that I didn't pay for SMG2.

Even then I'm not really sure I believe you

you seem to like it for a "ok" game. I'm just at 75 now, and found I play way too much.