By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who bought Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Who bought Super Mario Galaxy 2?

Total:0
Metallicube said:
GAH still waiting for it to be delivered from freakin amazon.. I preordered it in like early March for god's sake! I'm iching to play this game!

Guess I'll play some NSMB Wii and finish unlocking the star levels while I wait.

I feel bad for you. Everytime I have ordered off Amazon they have been really quick

Around the Network

Im gonna get a Wii again here pretty soon so I will definitely pick this game up sometime.

I can´t play for a long time cause exams but I ´m enjoying each moment ^^ Is fantastic

Metroid: Other M

For me its so much better then the first one and I am just starting World 3. Its amazing.

Games4Fun said:
Metallicube said:
GAH still waiting for it to be delivered from freakin amazon.. I preordered it in like early March for god's sake! I'm iching to play this game!

Guess I'll play some NSMB Wii and finish unlocking the star levels while I wait.

I feel bad for you. Everytime I have ordered off Amazon they have been really quick

Yeah usually they are for me too. That's why I'm kinda surprised they haven't sent it yet. Maybe due to high demand they are just having some trouble sending them all quickly..

Ah well, I got my trusty MH3 and NSMB Wii to bide my time with :/

Around the Network

Not me.

Our comrades in Japan are loving the game.

I picked up my copy yesterday, so far I think the game is amazing!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Lurker said:

Why in the Hell did that person do that

Lurker said:

The manual seems to have been purposely cut. I am unsure why.